Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    topnotch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirxx
    WTF?
    First.. I aint too lazy, If i were too lazy I was about 50% BF by now. Read my previous posts, did they sound like I was lazy to you?

2nd IF you actually DID read my 1st post you would have seen that I took care of the estrogen (proviron, tamoxifen & clomid).. so that means no gyno or stunted growth (winstrol and other non-aromatizing gear COULD help me grow taller)
    If you are in the 22% body fat range, maybe not lazy, just not dedicated to diet and training the way you should be. The estrogen doesn't cause the stunted growth, and gear isn't going to make you taller man...it's obvious you need a lot more research and more training. The first few years I was training, I hit plateaus all the time. Still do, but you can switch up diet, switch up training, all sorts of thing that will bust you into new growth.

lilslim37 is offline New Member
    estrogen is ur friend at 22%

Snrf is offline Banned
    I was lazy and fat too, so I know what I'm talking about buddy. Its easy to be in denial and claim its genetics or a thyroid...its not so easy to work hard and eat right.

1800 cals is starving yourself for a start, you'll be losing muscle. I made that mistake when I went from 215 to a still chubby 165, i lost craploads of muscle at the same time. you'll lose more weight eating 2300 cals a day..look up the diet forum and find the "how to cut" sticky and stick to a good diet for 3 months, you can be at 10% bf in that time easily

dirxx is offline New Member
    The build-up of estrogen causes the ephyphiseal plates in the long bones to fuse permanently, thus stunting growth. This is a case only in aromatasing steroids , unlike anavar or winstrol which can actually HELP you grow by stimulating calcium retention in your long bones. I bet you didn`t know that, did you?

Why are you saying that estrogen is my friend at 22% bf? It`s the ENEMY.

If roids are too much, how `bout clomid or tamoxifen , if my estrogen is too high?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    where's the complete article that you've taken that quote from.
    Please provide a link.
    Thank you,
    CR
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 03-29-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    yes i knew that, whats your point. you're asking about test E and THAT aromatizes, even if u use proviron you'll still get aromatization. esp at a high bodyfat

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirxx
    The build-up of estrogen causes the ephyphiseal plates in the long bones to fuse permanently, thus stunting growth. This is a case only in aromatasing steroids, unlike anavar or winstrol which can actually HELP you grow by stimulating calcium retention in your long bones. I bet you didn`t know that, did you?
    I forgot you're 18 and already know it all. Can you help me with my next cycle? I'm 5'11 and I'd like to be 6'3", you think 1 gram of winny every day for 14 weeks will do?

I didn`t say that it WILL help you grow 10 inches, I said it might help. But it certainly won`t stunt growth.

I got it not from an article but from a book, Anabolics 2006.
    Link to a part from the book: http://anabolics4sale.com/index.php?...d=13&Itemid=28

Snrfmaster, thank you. This is the first on-topic answer. How bout proviron and clomid/novaldex? Won`t it be enough?

scribbs12 is offline Member
    i think the difference from 5'11 to 6'3 would be 4 inches.. not 10

I don`t think it really matters ) I was just making a point, because he misinterpreted what I said.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    i know im just being an ass... sorry :P

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    No, you wont be able to completely eliminate estro. in fact estrogen is one of the reasons that you get bigger when using test, you only want to control the excessive amounts,

unfortunatly as others have pointed out, your bf% is a bit to high and you run a huge risk of aromatization,

you also know that you run a risk of stunted growth by use test as well.

Okay.. so I want you all to understand, that I`m still gonna do it. Could you just please help me do it right? Re-read my 1st post and comment about the cycle and PCT. Thank you

EDIT: I know estrogen helps you build mass, but I`m not interested in mass right now. About the stunted growth, I haven`t grown a milimiter in the last few years. I think I even shrunk !!! And no, I did not take any steroids or any other shit.
    Last edited by dirxx; 03-29-2007 at 03:45 PM.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    nobody here is going to give cycle advise to a 18 year old. Sorry.

EDIT*

changed my mind, this thread is a train wreck.
    Last edited by MFT81; 03-29-2007 at 03:59 PM.

EDIT X2

Not worth my time.
    Last edited by MFT81; 03-29-2007 at 04:00 PM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Here's something that was said previously to another person contemplating a similar plan:

lets see, since you don't want to read the information already posted..

at 18 you are still growing.. steroids will close your growth plates if they are still open..

using steroids will suppress your natural production of test, and each cycle if pct is not completed correctly you will diminish over time your ability to recover.

not recovering means you are 24-28 yrs old and have erectile disfunction, and or man boobs because you thought it would be a good idea to inject 1 gram of test with deca because someone told you to..

or worse you do a deca only cycle, and you are 19 and can't get a hard on..

but hey.. you've been warned.. 18 is too young to do steroids..

good luck..
    Originally posted by spywizard
    used w/o permission, but it seems to be relevant here.

thx for your help

Ok, day two, dirxx since your still here, just for the hell of it tell us once again what your reasoning is behind using test E for cutting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information