BrotherLove is offline New Member

Dosage for drinking winny

Just wanted to know what the best dosage was to drink winny. I've heard 15-25mg a day to 50mg a day. I was thinking of drinking 50mgs every other day. I know this topic gets flamed on here a lot. But I am just looking to see what the best thing to do it. I was also wondering if I should drink it straight or mix it with cranberry juice or something. I'd appreciate any and all responses. Thanks guys!

scribbs12 is offline Member
    dude no1 is replying because this topic has been beat to death for the past 2weeks+... if you did a search you would find lots of threads on it... and if you read steroid profiles.. it would give you recommendations.... stop being a lazy asss...

but i'll help you anyways

if its injectable... yes... you can drink it.. but you're going to want to drink more than 50 a day because drinking injectable is less effective.. maybe 75.. and that will probably end up being 50... and on top of that... just inject? you can drink it straight.. or mixed dont matter.. and dont forget a pct.. do more research...

and with every "cycle" question you have dont forget to include.. stats.. age/cycle history/work out/ bf/ etc.... good luck

jagdpanther is offline Member
    If your going to drink it why not just get the tabs? Have you tried shooting it? It is one of the more painful shoots the next day but it is tolerable. i can understand you wanting to drink after a few weeks of winny shoots ED(it can get old, especially if its your first ED steroid ) but i'd suggest at least trying for a couple of weeks first.

Decoder is offline Banned
    I drank 75 a day, and people have been beating this one to death longer than the past 2 weeks, back when hittler was using it on his soldiers they were asking "kann ich das trinken?"

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    I drank 75 a day, and people have been beating this one to death longer than the past 2 weeks, back when hittler was using it on his soldiers they were asking "kann ich das trinken?"
    I thought they were asking him why the little yellow pills (dnp ) that they were getting during the russian invasion made them sweat in 2 degreee weather?

Thread Information