Thread: Pin once a week

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member

Pin once a week

Hey guys.. I'm going to do a 10 week Test E cycle and was wondering if I could pin 500mg once a week and see any benefit. This will also be a cutting cycle, so I'm not really looking for big mass gains.. I was reading the begginer cycles on this sites homepage and they recommended pinning 400mg of Test E once per week.. I did a short cycle of Sust and Tren a while back and the pain was just unbearable.. I mean, my ass hurt for DAYS!!I had to stop because of it.. So, I'd like to pin as little as possible on this one.. My diet is in check for cutting (2900 is maintinence and I'm taking in around 25-2600) and my training is good.. ( 6 years of training) I'm still researching my PCT. So far it looks like Nolva and some form of AI.. I keep hearing bad things about Clomid, so I'm going to use Nolva as the main SERM and possibly Aromisin for the AI.. Any suggestions?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    if you inject once a week you wont get stable blood levels of the compound the test enanthate really needs 2x per week.

Hmm.. That what I figured, but it says right there in Steroid cycles page, "once a week"... Here's the quote,

-You´ll need to inject either Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate at a dose of 400mgs once a week, and have the suggested medications to treat side effects on hand, just in case you need them.

Any thoughts on the PCT?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Enth will work and is designed to be administered once a week as you pointed out. But as cited by Helium, you'll have unstable or fluctuating Test/Estro levels which both fails to provide optimal growth & development, while simultaneously increasing the chance of negative side effects.

Your call though!

M.

Well, I can pin twice a week.. I'm just a bit scared now because of the last expirience with Tren and Sust... As long as it doesn't feel like that again..lol..

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    u can inject once a week with test e...you'll still get results...i do 2 times a week

So, as far as PCT, I'm still a little confused on how to incorporate the AI.. The Nolva will be used after the cycle for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 or as needed during the cycle, but I'm not sure where the AI comes into place.. Most guys are recommending one SERM and one AI, so that's what I will do. Will the AI kickstart my natural test levels once I come off?

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    alot of people use nolva only for pct. for your cycle i think that would be ok. lotta people who use clomid get lots of sides. i use but dont experience too many sides. i do mine like this for a 12-14 week cycle:

day1-14: 100mg clomid/ed
    day15-30: 50mg clomid/ed
    day1-30: 20mg nolva/ed

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    bro just shoot 2x's per week and cut the test e with 1/2cc of sterile oil. will greatly ***reciate the test pain. simple as, and effective.. you might wanna run some sort of ai during cycle as even 500 test per week can seriously bloat some people.. it bloats da fu$k out of me, but letro keeps me nice and dry..

Cool.. Thanks.. So, you think I'd be ok to run Nolva throughout the cycle and then by itself at the end? I understand how this will prevent unwanted sides such as Gyno, but how can I get my natural test levels back in check? Would I have to run HCG ? Or will I be OK with such a small cycle?

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    i pin 2x a week with test e in the arm and you dont even feel it.. yeah it feels like a tetanus shot for 24 hours but its not bad. it goes away..

OK, how this look for the cycle and PCT:

Test E 500mg/week- 1-10 (2x 250mg)
    Nolva 10mg day 5-10 (for water retention)
    PCT- 2 weeks after the last Test shot
    Weeks 1. Clomid 100mg/day Nolva 40mg day
    2. Clomid 100 mg/day Nolva 40mg/day
    3. Clomid 100 mg/day Nolva 20mg/day
    4. Clomid 100 mg/day Nolva 20mg/day

nate4796 is offline Junior Member
    Probably dont have to stay at 100 clomid the whole way through

OK, I can taper the Clomid no prob.. Other than that, everything OK? Do I absolutely NEED an AI during the cycle (Proviron ) or will I be OK with bloat? I want to stay as dry as possible.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    ive shot once a week and have been fine, thought they say blood levels dont stay consistent, you may get some acne

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ml87
    i pin 2x a week with test e in the arm and you dont even feel it.. yeah it feels like a tetanus shot for 24 hours but its not bad. it goes away..
    in the arm??

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    in the arm??
    yeah... the delts.. whats wrong with that?

Thread Information