loko84 is offline New Member

Post Need advice please..

Hi Everyone, Im new to the forum and wanted to say hi and ask a few questions...i went over a lot of treads already and got some very good info...u guys make great posts!

Im 22 years old (23 in aug) and my height 5'7 and my weight 120....yes im very slim.

I started working out like 2 - 3 weeks ago and im taking it very serious cuz i want to gain muscle. Im very slim and its being veru hard for me to gain weight/muscle...my questions:

1. Is it ok for me to take steroids at this point and which one should i take?

2. Is there any steroids that can be taken as a pill rather than injecting?

Thanks guys in advance for ur help....please know i dont want to be huge, at least not yet...i just want to have a fit body and gain some muscle.

Hope to hear some advice!....thnx again!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Welcome loko! Listen, you have only been working out 2-3 weeks, that is way to early to see results. If you continue to work out and get yourself on a good diet you WILL put on muscle. No way do you need any steroids . Go to the diet section and the workout section. Get a good wrokout routine and diet and watch the muscle and size you put on naturally. Like all good things, it will take a little time. GL

freestyle913 is offline New Member
    first cycle 1-52 weeks
    200g protein ed
    5,000 calories ed

excellent gains on that right thur

thnx very much....but i think it will be very hard...ive been very slim my entire life...its almost impossible for me to put on 1 pound!

LittleBitch is offline Junior Member
    Loko, you'd be surprised! I was always rake thin as a teen and hated it. All my best mates were strong, bulky, fit fitness gurus.
    Trust us when we say that if you eat properly, the results will come! A year isn't really that long. I was skinny a year and a half ago, and now I'm getting compliments on having a sexy body and bulking up and shit, and I haven't touched the juice yet! it's all food, patience and hard work!

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone has to start out somewhere, youve been working out for 2-3 weeks as you start training more you will gain weight, eat all day long dont miss meals.....it takes time to put on weight but you will be able to do it, i was in the same position as you i was about 125 2 years ago and now im up to 170 just eat eat eat and eta some more you will put on weight.....post your diet and people will help you out

but im afraid if i eat and eat and eat, it will all go to my belly, and i dont want to be slim and yet have a fat belly, lol, that doesnt look nice.

Right now im trying to eat very healthy...i always take my protein shake after w/o and everything....but i cut back on bread, rice, and all those things very high in carbs...as well as fast food.

Im eating lots of fish and chicken with lots of salad and veggies.....and taking low fat cereal as well....any recommendations please?...thnx guys!

Welcome and I hope you take time to search the WHOLE fourm there are some great bulking diets as well as some exelent workout routines you might want to look at and like jetsfan86 was saying "everyone has to start out somewhere".

thank u canadian meat, one more question...im doing 20 min of cardio everyday to get rid of the little fat in my belly and be able to have a six pack...is that ok or is that too much cardio?

thanx again..u guys are very helpful!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loko84
    thank u canadian meat, one more question...im doing 20 min of cardio everyday to get rid of the little fat in my belly and be able to have a six pack...is that ok or is that too much cardio?

bulking diet: cardio done 3 days a week, 45 minutes at 65%MHR(max heart rate)
    cutting diet: cardio 6 days a week, 1 hour at 65-70% MHR.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dude lol what do you expect to gain if you only been going to the gym 2-3 weeks. Its take years for some to achieve there goals. my advice is go naturally right now

Quote Originally Posted by loko84

You weigh 120lbs and you have a fat belly? You're upset that you can't put on muscle after 2-3 weeks working out? I think your pulling our leg.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    thnx, according to that equation i need a daily intake of 1800 calories....thats a lot

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    You weigh 120lbs and you have a fat belly? You're upset that you can't put on muscle after 2-3 weeks working out? I think your pulling our leg.

no man, im serious.....i dont have a FAT FAT belly but i dont have a six pack!

and about gaining muscle i think u guys are right...i should give it more time i guess!

tommik is offline Associate Member
    they're so easy on you loko84, last time when i asked for the first cycle advice i received such a cold shower that i'll remember every word they said until probably ever...

notice that i'm nowhere near where you are, 120lbs and 2-3 weeks lifting experience, rotfl

Blog Entries
    lol tommik

sorry, i really dont know much about workout and have no experience thats why im asking here...and i appreaciate all the feedback and thank everyone for being so polite!

Blog Entries
    loko check out all the sticky's that should get you up to date

Ipump4her is offline New Member

Well you asked

I was in your shoes before and other than good genetics and some serious eating and traing is all you need to gain about 10-15lbs. However, even if you get up to 135 you are still very slight!

I would Train eat eat eat and eat include Sus 250 inj. every week for 8 weeks and see how you feel.

You would shouldn't have any negative sides at all other than wanting to screww every women in site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipump4her
    I was in your shoes before and other than good genetics and some serious eating and traing is all you need to gain about 10-15lbs. However, even if you get up to 135 you are still very slight!

I would Train eat eat eat and eat include Sus 250 inj. every week for 8 weeks and see how you feel.

You would shouldn't have any negative sides at all other than wanting to screww every women in site.
    lol thnx man....i guess i do have to start eating a lot more!

what is sus 250?...sorry!

Sus

SustaJect 250
    substantion: Testosteronum Propionicum 0,03
    Testosteronum Phenylpropionicum 0,06
    Testosteronum Isocapronicum 0,06
    Testosteronum Decanoate 0,1

Eurochemlabs

(underground production)

pack: 10ml vial 250mg/ml (10 x 250mg)

( click on miniatures to see large photos )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick overview:

Active Life: Approx. 21 days
    Drug Class: Anabolic /Androgenic Steroid (for injection)
    Average Dose: 250-1000 mg/week (males only)
    Acne: Yes
    Water Retention: Yes
    High Blood Pressure: Yes
    Liver Toxic: Low
    Aromatization: Yes
    DHT Conversion: Yes, high
    Decrease HPTA function: Yes, severe

Sustanon 250® is an oil-based injectable testosterone blend, developed by Organon. It typically contains four different testosterone esters: Testosterone propionate (30 mg); testosterone phenylpropionate (60 mg); testosterone isocaproate (60mg); and testosterone decanoate (100 mg), although a lower dosed version is also produced. An intelligently "engineered" testosterone, Sustanon is designed to provide a fast yet extended release of testosterone. The propionate and phenylpropionate esters in this product are quickly utilized, releasing into circulation within the first four days. The remaining esters are much slower to release, staying active in the body for about two and three weeks (respectively).

As with all testosterone products, Sustanon is a strong anabolic with pronounced androgenic activity. It is mainly used as a bulking drug, providing good gains in strength and muscle mass. Although it does convert to estrogen, as is the nature of testosterone, this injectable is noted as being slightly more tolerable than cypionate or enanthate . Such observations are only issues of timing however. With Sustanon, blood levels of testosterone are building more slowly, so side effects do not set in as fast. For equal blood hormone levels however, testosterone will break down equally without regard to ester. Also correlating with estrogen, water retention would be noticeable with Sustanon, unless steps were taken to minimize estrogen.
    Many individuals like to use a combination of Nolvadex & Proviron , while others use an anti-aromatase like Arimidex , Femara, or Aromasin , to help control estrogen related side effects.

Being a strong androgen, we can expect the typical side effects. This includes oily skin, acne body/facial hair growth and premature balding. The addition of Proscar/Propecia should be able to minimize such side effects, as it will limit the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) . Sustanon will also suppress natural testosterone production rather quickly. The use of HCG and/or Clomid/Nolvadex are necessary at the conclusion of a cycle in order to avoid a hormonal crash. Remember though, Sustanon will remain active in the body for up to a month after your last injection was given. Beginning you post cycle drug therapy immediately after the steroid has been discontinued will not be very effective. Instead, HCG or Clomid/Nolvadex should be delayed three weeks, until you are near the point where blood androgen levels have dropped significantly.

Although Sustanon remains active in the body for approximately three weeks, injections are taken at least every 10 days. An effective dosage ranges from 250mg (one ampule) a week, to 1000mg (four ampules) weekly. Some athletes do use more extreme dosages of this steroid, but this is really not a recommended practice. When the dosage rises above 750-1000mg per week, increased side effects will no doubt be outwei***ng additional benefits. Basically you will receive a poor return on your investment, which with Sustanon can be substantial. Instead of taking unnecessarily large amounts, athletes interested in rapid size and strength will usually opt to addition another compound. For this purpose we find that Sustanon stacks extremely well with the potent orals Anadrol and Dianabol . On the other hand, Sustanon may work better with trenbolone or Winstrol if the athlete were seeking to maintain a harder, more defined look to his physique.

Sustanon 250 is probably the most sought after injectable testosterone. I must however emphasize that this is not due to an unusual potency of this testosterone combination however (remember esters only effect the release of testosterone), but simply because a "stack" of four different esters is a very good selling point. In many instances you will get a lot more for your money with enanthate, so don't let the fancy stack fool you. Sustanon is however still very abundant on the U.S. black market, and doesn't stay long on dealer's shelves.

Products contains 4 blends of testosteronum (sustanon):

thnx a lot for that man!

one more thing...when u guys tell me to eat eat eat...does that mean to eat everything that comes my way or certain things?

Your in a differrent catagory because of you weight and height...if your on gear eat everything you can

hehehe, ok....i guess ill do that...thnk u man!

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    I have a brother-in-law who has almost the same stats as you and he is always wanting to do something else to "get big". I told him when I see him eating a chicken breast evertime I see him and a baked potato in the other hand then we will talk. AAS will help enhance the muscle that you have not magically create new muscle from nothing. Make sure you have a good base and then go from there. Every body is different so just be honest with yourself. When you feel that you have reached your natural level then check out some of the beginner cycles on this site and build your own from there. You can then post it along with the proper PCT and get some opinions from the members. Don't short change yourself by not utilizing your natty levels or natural ability first. run a search on hardgainers and diet and see what you come up with. Good luck with your goals-Erwin

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    stay natural 4 awhile. Let the juice break your natural limits in the FAR future.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin
    I have a brother-in-law who has almost the same stats as you and he is always wanting to do something else to "get big". I told him when I see him eating a chicken breast evertime I see him and a baked potato in the other hand then we will talk. AAS will help enhance the muscle that you have not magically create new muscle from nothing. Make sure you have a good base and then go from there. Every body is different so just be honest with yourself. When you feel that you have reached your natural level then check out some of the beginner cycles on this site and build your own from there. You can then post it along with the proper PCT and get some opinions from the members. Don't short change yourself by not utilizing your natty levels or natural ability first. run a search on hardgainers and diet and see what you come up with. Good luck with your goals-Erwin
    thnx man....that sounds good...well, im doing that now...eating a lot of chicken breast, fish, and tuna....trying to gain all the protein i can....i didnt know potatoes were good too....r they better than rice?

thnx cuttup...i guess thats it...all natural for now!

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipump4her

you are advising a newbie that has only been in the gym for 2 weeks who weighs 120 soaking wet to take a cycle of sus????

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

IPStack is offline Junior Member
    He is WAAAAAAY to young to be taking juice, not to mention the 2-3 weeks in the gym. Thats just damn lazy. Kids these days want the instant gratification. Diet, protien, EAT and work out. You'll get where you want to be, but it takes TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by IPStack
    He is WAAAAAAY to young to be taking juice, not to mention the 2-3 weeks in the gym. Thats just damn lazy. Kids these days want the instant gratification. Diet, protien, EAT and work out. You'll get where you want to be, but it takes TIME.
    i know, thnx...i dont mind doing that...i was just seeking for advice to see what was the best thing to do....i wouldnt want to do anything its not good or right for me to do at the time!

one more question guys....is drinking lots and lots of water a good thing?

Drink lots of water is a very good thing but like everything, excessive water intake can be bad and even deadly. I like to keep my water intake between 1-2gallons daily and NOT all at once.

thats about what i take daily...1 gallon...thnx man!

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    This has to be a joke. sorry if im wrong but someone is screwing with us! damn vets....

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    Drink lots of water is a very good thing but like everything, excessive water intake can be bad and even deadly. I like to keep my water intake between 1-2gallons daily and NOT all at once.
    Your body will actually go into somthing called a hydro coma before it dies. Some people in jail who would try to kill themselves this way found out the hard way. But you come out of it.

gigem is offline Banned
    bump that 1800 cals to about 4000 and youll see results maybe bump it a little everyweek go to diet and workout hit it hard when you hit about 180 youll be close limit your cardio to running to the kitchen to eat make this diet solid food yeah supps are good but dont make them your staple. as for water 1 gal is my min i shoot for 1.5 to 2 gals a day your nowhere close to doing juice. maybe orangejuice

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I was like you when I first started lifting, probably even thinner than you. I was 6 foot tall and only weight 135 lbs! I now stand at the same 6 feet tall and weigh 255 lbs. I built up to 225 lbs naturally over many many years. Like others here have said you have to eat like crazy. You should figure about 25-30 dietary calories per pound of bodyweight. So thats at least 3000 calories a day for you. It needs to be good clean food too, mostly. Check out the diet forums here. I always advise newbies to go out and purchase a good book on bodybuilding, I like Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding. then there is the internet to research too. These sources will help you with diet and training.
    For you, putting on about 4 or 5 lbs a month would be a good goal I think. The gains should come rather easy since youre new at it, thats assuming youre doing things right.

Thread Information