BigBri is offline Junior Member

Newbie looking for some advice

I am looking into trying tren as my first ever cycle. I have a few friends who have tried it and havent stacked anything with it. Is it ok to stack alone? Also wat PCT shouold be done if any? Just looking for something to increase strength and possibly drop some body fat and i have been told by sellers that it is similar to winni but more potent. Not really looking to get into test and having to do a ton of PCT and spend a ton. Wanted something not as harsh, any advice would help. Thanks for the advice

6' 3" 258 pounds, 22 years old

bench- 405
    dl-620
    squat- 585

BOOST is offline Member
    First off I think you are a little to young for gear, second I would not recommend Tren as a first cycle, you are playing with a very powerful hormone.

slick33158 is offline Banned
    Eventhough your already a pretty big guy you do not want to run a tren only cycle especially for your first time. For one you will never have an erection or sex again. Just do a regular testosterone enathate cycle at 500mgs per week. You will gain off of that just as good if not better than anything else. People get so caught up in all these off shoot steroids and forget the grandmother of them all, TESTOSTERONE. This is the king. NEVER run a cycle without it in my opionion. It is the staple.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    dec 2005 and youre asking if you should stack tren by itself? first of all how do you stack something if you run it alone? come on you know what everyone is gonna say..............1)you're too young (22 is kinda border line because i was 23 and dont want to hypocritical.) 2)always run test 3)run test only first cycle. 4)wait for tren for later on. not being a d*ck but it would only take you about 2 minutes to search this and find it. especially being on this board since '05'

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i dont care wat ur first cycle is as long as u research thuroughly for abuot 6 weeks or so.

Thread Information