Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Well, I wish you luck and that you enjoy it. As for the pay, the pay that first year was a big cut for him. Moving to DC was rough too because the cost of housing is so high. After 3 years they are still living in that little townhouse. I also wouldnt look to do something as a career just because my father and grandfather did it.

i am not lookin at ti cuz they did it, i have my reasons and those are as follows:

i have wanted to be an FBI agent since i was little
    its something i think i would enjoy
    and i just want it more than anything

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    hair tests don't test for steroid use .

Also, why are you getting a CS degree if you're going into the FBI?
    why? FBI has to deal with computer hacking, and bank fraud, identity theft and all sorts of otehr crimes done over the computer, networking and what not, so there for you need a computer science degree in order to do it

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eat Too Much
    My buddy is also looking to get into the Police field.. He has told me that they won't ask you, "have you ever used illegal substances", they will word it more like, "have you used anything in the last 2 years". I think they understand that people can make bad choices when they're young, but they expect you to be clean as of the last few years. Something to that effect.
    wrong, i applied for the police force and they list every possible drug u can take as well as asking if youve ever taken a prescription med that wasnt prescribed to u.i know the y are all going to be a little diff but i would expect most would be thorough.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    wrong, i applied for the police force and they list every possible drug u can take as well as asking if youve ever taken a prescription med that wasnt prescribed to u.i know the y are all going to be a little diff but i would expect most would be thorough.

thank you

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666
    dont even wast your time man you got alot going for you. just do you FBI shit and once you got your foot in the door and see how things are run, than make your desition. IF you realy want to grow Learn how to eat and people wil think you do roids.

Well put Crazy.

If you are in a position to work for the FBI, that is a once in a lifetime opportunity that many people would die to have. YOu could be one of the very very few people who get that chance. 8-12lbs of muscle is just NOT worth it.

Go to the diet forum and become very intimate with it. You can get your swell on through an impecable diet and quality workouts.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    Well put Crazy.

If you are in a position to work for the FBI, that is a once in a lifetime opportunity that many people would die to have. YOu could be one of the very very few people who get that chance. 8-12lbs of muscle is just NOT worth it.

Go to the diet forum and become very intimate with it. You can get your swell on through an impecable diet and quality workouts.
    agreed 100%

killinweights is offline New Member
    i've also heard of them doing a spinal fluid test which holds all substances for a decade... much longer than a hair follicle test. i don't know the credibility of the source but if there's a chance they do that it wouldnt be worth it. up here in denver a lot of officers are yacked out of their mind but as previously said ive never seen a yoked fbi agent.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    1 question.... if your smart enough to get into the fbi why would you risk anything due to stangers advice on a message board?

brewerpi is offline Associate Member

I applied for the FBI...

Quote Originally Posted by odix
    just tell the truth..so you did a cycle..i don't think the FBI will care as long as you answer no to "Do you smoke crack?" and pass the test.
    There are hundreds if not a thousand people applying for each vacany at the FBI. If this what you really want then my advice is DO NOT do steroids .

Several years ago, while still in the Army I went through the hiring process for the FBI. Most of the candidates back then were law school graduates or had advanced college degrees.
    Three years with Metro and a bachelor's degree probably won't cut it, learn to speak Arabic, Farsi or Chinese and you'll improve your chances.
    Good luck

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    There are hundreds if not a thousand people applying for each vacany at the FBI. If this what you really want then my advice is DO NOT do steroids .

Several years ago, while still in the Army I went through the hiring process for the FBI. Most of the candidates back then were law school graduates or had advanced college degrees.
    Three years with Metro and a bachelor's degree probably won't cut it, learn to speak Arabic, Farsi or Chinese and you'll improve your chances.
    Good luck

i speak italian, english, frech, serbian, and croatian

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killinweights
    i've also heard of them doing a spinal fluid test which holds all substances for a decade... much longer than a hair follicle test. i don't know the credibility of the source but if there's a chance they do that it wouldnt be worth it. up here in denver a lot of officers are yacked out of their mind but as previously said ive never seen a yoked fbi agent.
    yeah i know man i used to live in westminster, CO just moved to vegas like 2 months ago and lots of cops i new personally wwere and still are on gear

Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG
    i speak italian, english, frech, serbian, and croatian
    that's great, but the three languages I mentioned are currently more important than those that you already speak.
    I speak Arabic and Farsi and I hold several high level clearances, not a week goes by that I am not offered a couple of lucrative jobs.
    Language skills and active security clearances are very valuable in today's world...

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackman22
    1 question.... if your smart enough to get into the fbi why would you risk anything due to stangers advice on a message board?
    Well if you READ the advice, I think you will find that we are telling him NOT to risk it for a cycle.

I think that is pretty solid advice no matter who you ask. Unless you have had an epiphany that states a better idea.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    there is a time limit for FBI which you cannot use durgs im not sure the timming I know for CIA its 10 years for steriods

boDAWG is offline Member
    that's great, but the three languages I mentioned are currently more important than those that you already speak.
    I speak Arabic and Farsi and I hold several high level clearances, not a week goes by that I am not offered a couple of lucrative jobs.
    Language skills and active security clearances are very valuable in today's world...

good for you buddy, i know what languages are wanted NOW, im talking 6 years from now though

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackman22

because NO matter how smart you are you still need advice from others to hear others opinion and for me if i hear 30 people agreeing on the same thing im agreeing on then i know its a good decision to make

breacherup is offline Associate Member
    good for you buddy, i know what languages are wanted NOW, im talking 6 years from now though
    I think that is why he included Chinese...

Please allow me to apologize for my advice, I'm sure speaking Italian and 3 years of writing speeding tickets to Summerlin Soccer Moms will be more than enough to get you in to the FBI...

boDAWG is offline Member
    Please allow me to apologize for my advice, I'm sure speaking Italian and 3 years of writing speeding tickets to Summerlin Soccer Moms will be more than enough to get you in to the FBI...

no need to aplogize, your talkin shit over internet, its like special olympics even if you win you're still retarded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information