Thread: kinda weird..

imanewbie is offline Associate Member

kinda weird..

ok so i injected last night. injected in my ass. about 300mg test e and about 300mg deca . it didnt hurt at all. didnt bleed. this morning when i woke up it was a little sore. i walk alot at work so its gettin tender. it doesnt really hurt where in injeted tho, even tho there is a bruise. it hurts more towards the bottom of my back...never had this happen before. this is my 2 cycle, and im about 4 weeks into it now. it seems like the more painful ones are the thursdays when i do deca along with test... think this is the case why it might hurt more? and whats the deal with my lower back hurtin..

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    are u maybee getting back pumps? does it hurt on both sides/evenly?

no...its my lower back...like right about my ass crack..by my spine...i injected like 3-4 inches below that and to the side... help someone? i know lumps and soreness are part of the game...been there...done that..many times. but this is different. its not swollen, and the injection site/area isnt sore at all...its a few inches from it..

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    that is weird bro.... never heard of that.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    are u sure u didnt just hurt ur back man.3-4 inchs away is a long ways away bro if you had an infection it would be where u injected not that far away

im thinking now maybe it is just from putting pressure on that part of my ass from sittin on it different cause my ass was sore...i slept on my stomach last night and woke up and my back felt alot better...not 100% tho

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    are you drinking enough water and taking ALA/Cranberry extract/Liver Detoxins? might be your kidneys bro....

is it definetley a bone you're feeling?

its gettin better man... i aint taking none of that shit. i aint too worried about it now,,,its all good

bruins is offline Junior Member
    newbie i have the same problem right now do u kno wut it is caused from and how u get rid of it thank u
    bruin

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    sounds like the oil ***osit is putting pressure on a nerve.. its very common

will it harmm me or anything ??? what do i do bout and should i not inject there for a lil while ? thanku

EasyPoster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    no...its my lower back...like right about my ass crack..by my spine...i injected like 3-4 inches below that and to the side... help someone? i know lumps and soreness are part of the game...been there...done that..many times. but this is different. its not swollen, and the injection site/area isnt sore at all...its a few inches from it..
    I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. The same thing happened to me and it felt like my back was ****ed up. It was hard to sleep on and it hurt like a bitch for almost two weeks. I don't know what caused it but I know exactly what you're talking about. Trying icing and relaxing a bit. Take a couple days off.

dam bro 2 weeks thats a killer i had it for about 5 days now.....it hurts wen i sleep yo i have to sleep on my stomach now ...it only hurts right wen i touch that lump like today i went to do sit ups and no way in hell i could have done it....do u do anything to try give rid of it that helped a lil ? ill take any advice
    thank u bruin

Thread Information