Thread: tren prolactin?

r0000 is offline New Member

Question tren prolactin?

im taking tren e at about 500mg/week monday thursday. im at week 12 and now i have just added in 50mg winstrol /ed but lately ive been noticing soreness and tenerness in my nipples. im taking arimidex at .5 mg/ed but ive recently found out that it could be prolactin build up? ive read that DOSTINEX could help this, should i take it and what should the dosage be
    any help would be greatly appreceated
    thanks

kroshamwindsong is offline New Member
    I have used bromocriptine in the past for this and it has worked wonders. Was also good for the sex life as well. I think I used 2.5mg/day.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone know how much Cabergoline I should use if I were to use Tren Ace 150mg/ED? I was thinking 0.25mg EOD or E3D...

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    The usual dosage to avoid prolactin is 0,25mg every 4 days.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    ^^.25-.5mg E4D.

i didnt even know u could do tren e at 500 a week. i been doing 175 a week and getting crazy gains. cant imagine 500. i dont think i could handle the sides.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by r0000
    im taking tren e at about 500mg/week monday thursday. im at week 12 and now i have just added in 50mg winstrol /ed but lately ive been noticing soreness and tenerness in my nipples. im taking arimidex at .5 mg/ed but ive recently found out that it could be prolactin build up? ive read that DOSTINEX could help this, should i take it and what should the dosage be
    any help would be greatly appreceated
    thanks
    How long are you running this?

M.

yea the sides are almost unbareable, but recently ive gotten used to them... and i added in winny at 50mg/ed im im at the 12th week of the tren enanthate and i think im going to run another 2 weeks then run the winny for about 2 or 3 weeks after the tren, i was thinkin about adding in prop 100mg/eod and masteron 100 mg/eod im also taking ldex .5mg/ed
    ive got my hcg clomid and arimidex for my pct and im geting my dostinex in about 2 -4 days when i get it, how should i run it, i figured about .25 every 3-4 days is that sufficent?
    thanks alot guys i realy appreciate it

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by r0000
    yea the sides are almost unbareable, but recently ive gotten used to them... and i added in winny at 50mg/ed im im at the 12th week of the tren enanthate and i think im going to run another 2 weeks then run the winny for about 2 or 3 weeks after the tren, i was thinkin about adding in prop 100mg/eod and masteron 100 mg/eod im also taking ldex .5mg/ed
    ive got my hcg clomid and arimidex for my pct and im geting my dostinex in about 2 -4 days when i get it, how should i run it, i figured about .25 every 3-4 days is that sufficent?
    thanks alot guys i realy appreciate it
    That's a lot of late additions with only a couple of weeks to go. What is your cycle history?

M.

ive ran deca and d bol deca every 3rd day 450mg/weel 12weeks and d bol 30mg/day first 5 wks pct clomid nolva
    sus 750mg/week 14weeks with d bol 30mg/day for first 5 weeks pct clomid and nolva
    and ot 40mg for 10weeks and arimidex for pct

Thread Information