DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member

Pectoral Injection...

Does anyone have any tips for this, where abouts in the pec to do it, chances of hitting a vessel or nerve etc?

I really dislike needles and the only place I can inject into so far is my right ass cheek but it is starting to look like a pin cushion. The only other place I might feel comfortable doing it in is my chest so I am looking for some tips... I have looked on the 'net but can't find anything to guide me.

...Thanks.

Also, does anyone else really dislike needles and how do you overcome this or get around it?

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i also don't like needles..never thought i would be able to inject myself,but i'm getting over it.i have to shooting prop eod.if you're not comfortable with pinds yet i would try your quads instead of pecs.they're easy to do.you can steady the syring with one hand and push the plunger with your other.never tried pecs yet cuz i'm shootin too much oil at the moment...repped

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    I think pecs is one of the hardest injection points. But if you do it do it where you have most muscletissue. I hAve no problems whit needles, but probably the best to do is to just go on and do your injections so you get used to it.
    I recommend you to do thights it is really easy.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by reppedout1
    i also don't like needles..never thought i would be able to inject myself,but i'm getting over it.i have to shooting prop eod.if you're not comfortable with pinds yet i would try your quads instead of pecs.they're easy to do.you can steady the syring with one hand and push the plunger with your other.never tried pecs yet cuz i'm shootin too much oil at the moment...repped
    Should you not shoot oil based gear into your pec or something?

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    I shoot my pecs twice a week and have had no problems. just be sure to aspirate . I also shoot my delts and like them a little better. go to s i t e i n j e c t i o n s c o m

Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    Should you not shoot oil based gear into your pec or something?
    no oils are fine i'm just shooting 2.5 cc's worth of gear thats too much for pecs!!i'm gonna use em down the road when i shoot only 1 cc...repped

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by reppedout1
    Amazing how desire so often overwhelms apprehension!

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-21-2007 at 10:24 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Does anyone have any tips for this, where abouts in the pec to do it, chances of hitting a vessel or nerve etc?

I really dislike needles and the only place I can inject into so far is my right ass cheek but it is starting to look like a pin cushion. The only other place I might feel comfortable doing it in is my chest so I am looking for some tips... I have looked on the 'net but can't find anything to guide me.

...Thanks.

Also, does anyone else really dislike needles and how do you overcome this or get around it?
    It's the same as any other muscle...aim and fire. Aspirate to avoid veins; nerves are everywhere, if you hit one just pull back (without pulling out completely) and simply change your angle.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Amazing how desire so often overwhelms apprehension!

M.
    amen bro!!evertime i do it i don't enjoy it but i think this one'll get me that 10 pounds i need on da bench!!..repped

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Pecs are easy because you can use both hands like quads. Glutes & Delts are 1 handed and takes a little technique. It all comes with experience bro.

Stay safe, MJ

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    I shoot 2.5cc into each pec every five days and have never had a problem. It is actually the injection site where I experience the least pain from my Prop and Npp. I try and line my pec shots up with my nipple and just below my armpit. Works great for me.

darr is offline Member

...Thanks.

s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m/index3.htm should sort out your problem!
    Last edited by darr; 05-21-2007 at 01:44 PM.

BigJohnJPS is offline New Member

use syntherol

a couple rounds of syntherol should cure any injection fear.

Seriously though, the thigh or tris are the easiest, IMO.

morphysique is offline New Member
    everyone say thighs are great. and ive been in the game for some time. although i have tried it. i got the worst experience. could not walk for 9 days. i know i probably did it wrong. ive checked out spotinjection.com
    siteinjection.com

these photos dont do to much justice. and folks that have done them say you need to inject where your thigh and hamstring separats.quads and hamstring. just about the split of the quad is what i was told. i really wish someone would make a video.

would love to do these. especially for site enhancement. with tren and eq

Thanks for the tips and suggestions anyone. I eventually decided to go for it in the pec. I looked at the pics on the site that was mentioned and I followed Silverback_69's instructions and it went fine. Much easier than in the arse so I think I'll alternate between the two from now on.

Thanks again.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've done pecs. I suggest splitting your shot and doing both sides the same day. If you experience any swelling you're be walking around with one swollen peck.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I've done pecs. I suggest splitting your shot and doing both sides the same day. If you experience any swelling you're be walking around with one swollen peck.
    Ha ha.. Good point! I didn't think of that this time but I'll definately remember for next time.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I injected today in my right peck. 2 inches above the nipple. I liked it, I can use two hands.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just remember to hold the posistion you are in when you inject till you finish injecting. Meaning if you inject in your left peck with your left arm raised, you have to hold your arm in that position, if you drop it, the muscle moves, and the needle is moved into a different position which will make you more sore.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    bro delts all the way...they are so easy and i find the least painful. but to each their own i guess...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Just remember to hold the posistion you are in when you inject till you finish injecting. Meaning if you inject in your left peck with your left arm raised, you have to hold your arm in that position, if you drop it, the muscle moves, and the needle is moved into a different position which will make you more sore.
    Yes...hence why this is also a one handed operation for me...Last thing I want is my pec contracting.

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57
    bro delts all the way...they are so easy and i find the least painful. but to each their own i guess...
    I have always been a glute guy but delts I have recently are painless. Come in at an angle like the pin is coming from the ceiling if you are using 1.5" pins. If you use 1" then you can come strait across (parallel with floor).

Thread Information