theirishhammer is offline New Member

just give me a chance

i am 20 6'0 225 with 25% bodyfat, at xmas i was 265, i think i've done pretty well considering i've made pretty good gains in the weight room as well, 10 push ups used to be hard for me now i can do over 35, i can even jog 5 miles, i started to workout for boxing, but i soon fell back in love with the weightroom, that i remember from highschool football, i havent hit any plateus yet, infact i just now weighed myself and i am 222, and i benched my bodyweight 5 times today, i've been looking into this stuff for a long time, very cautiously,and i think i found i a cycle i wanna try for my first time, i've heard test alone is ok for your first one but i wanna put some anti est in there, so here it goes

test enth 250 mg for 10 weeks
    and nolva 20mg a day for 13 weeks

any feedback would be awesome

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt consider to cycle with 25% bodyfat. drop it to 15% and than start over.

oh yeah and you are WAY too young to **** with your hormones yet.

well then would clenb be a good choice to jump start the way to 15%

I wouldn t use clen cause it really has some nasty effects on your heart. work on your diet, your training - build a solid foundation and THEN start over. your body produces so much testosterone at your age - you dont need chemical support right now.

Idunno is offline Banned
    Yes Clen would help you drop BF% but just as with any drug; you should do adequate researchto see wat the sides are and how t odeal with them.... or at least watch ot for them.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Good diet, plenty of cardio, solid training, and an ECA stack in there and you'll do just fine. Diet accounts for everything though, so check out the dieting forum to make sure you're on top of things. Also, stay away from gear. Seriously.

Markosterone is offline Member
    I used clen , and will use it again.

never used ECA but I can strongly recommend clen.

just know the sides, as with any compuond. and be cool with it before you jump on anything.

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theirishhammer
    i am 20 6'0 225 with 25% bodyfat, at xmas i was 265, i think i've done pretty well considering i've made pretty good gains in the weight room as well, 10 push ups used to be hard for me now i can do over 35, i can even jog 5 miles, i started to workout for boxing, but i soon fell back in love with the weightroom, that i remember from highschool football, i havent hit any plateus yet, infact i just now weighed myself and i am 222, and i benched my bodyweight 5 times today, i've been looking into this stuff for a long time, very cautiously,and i think i found i a cycle i wanna try for my first time, i've heard test alone is ok for your first one but i wanna put some anti est in there, so here it goes

test enth 250 mg for 10 weeks
    and nolva 20mg a day for 13 weeks

any feedback would be awesome
    I gonna keep it real here. Alot people will say you're too young for AAS but many guys that juice started young and prolly wished they knew half the stuff they knew now back then. The beauty of it for you is that you have many message board like this to research. I'm not say going start juicing but I know if you make up your mind about doing it nobody here can stop you. So with that being said, what are your goals with this weightlifting thing? If it for good health there are other products you can use other than clen . Hydroxicut (spell) with a extremely low carbs, moderate fats and high protein diet will get you at 15% bf in less that 6 months, you just need to dedicated to this. After you get to your 15% or lower you can now hit the juice and not worry about blood pressure causing too much problems. I can guess you prolly still need some more research in the juice ***artment as well so keep researching as much as you can. Good luck.

sonnygll is offline Member
    There are powerlifter that take roids. Some of them a pretty fat. Not that I'm saying this guy should.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    you're not too young, but your bf is still kind of high. lose all little more and you'll be ready for roids (21 is the perfect age imo, cut down to 200 over the course of this year). It's great that you are making progress - I know you want to do something now so I'd def say to try clen .

and when you finally do do the cycle do 500 mg of test e a week and get a real pct (anthony roberts pct in the pct forum).

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    not sure if your the right age for aas... but if you have your mind made up, clen will def. cut your bf with the proper diet and cardio. also eca stack can give you some pretty solid results, you just gotta do your research and make sure you don't have any heart conditions or family heart conditions because it is really stressfull to the heart. you would def. be better off just dieting and killing your cardio but if your dead set, best of luck man.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    besides the high bf. it sounds like you just got back into lifting weights since hs. your body isnt phsyicaly ready to really benefit from gear. hit the weight room for a while before you consider it.

thanks

its partially for boxing, but i wanna get big first then cut a lot, and i know its weird to say that im not worried about my diet at 25 % bf but compared to just last month im doing great, my diet is almost no simple carbs cept maybe after a hard workout, i've heard it helps you recover, i eat a good amount of complex carbs on lift days to make sure i get enough calories, but on pure cardio days, i mainly stick to protein with of course some carbs, and i just went to the doc my blood pressure has gone down a good amount since xmas, and i've been lifting for about 5 1/2 months, and about the age thing, i know everyone is different but at the college i go to about half if not more of the baseball players i know juice up, and its doing great for them, they seem like the same old guys just bigger stronger and faster, well thank you all for the advice, i think im gonna try to get to 200, ya kno get real lean first, than hit the weights really hard with lots of gainer and creatine, cuz im a big strong kid and i havent really hit any plateus yet, and from reading all of the testimonies online i've gathered that cycles should be used when you hit plateaus, and for now im still growing, i just wanted to speed it up, maybe ill try it a little further down the way,

but for now im really interested in the clen , some say it can help gains some say its neutral some say it hurts, i heard it only helps animals cuz they use massive amounts in the animals
    my brother died last year from a genetic heart attack, so of course me and my other bros went through all the heart tests in the book and i came out good on all of them so im not really worried about the heart part, and i would be using the minimal dose anyways

well anymore info on clen would be awesome thanks again

then here are some pics i took a few weeks ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just give me a chance-100_2981crop.jpg   just give me a chance-100_2984crop.jpg   just give me a chance-picture-035crop.jpg   just give me a chance-picture-030crop.jpg  

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    u could still gain a lot easily and when ur down to 15% body fat and are really struggling to gain in like 6 months from now think about jumping into 1

Thread Information