Thread: Swelling

Thor31 is offline New Member

Question Swelling

4 weeks in on test E 300mg 10ml bottle. since first shot I've had a serious reaction to the test E. which in my past cycle I allway got some irritation and swelling in week 1&2 and then Test E went great rest of cycle. But this time with each shot two days after the swelling and redness and serious pain hits hard but only lasts about 5 days. I don't think there's any toxins in bottle and came from great source. I've got infected before and it's not the same that time the infection last for weeks on till I got on some anabotics. I plan on starting some deca in week 5 in the past this helped with the Test E absorption. The swelling is so bad that my last shoulder injection swelled my bi so much that my fingers were tingling for day due to lack of curcullation. My ? is will there be any muscle damage to the site. as long as there's know long term effects I'll suffer through the pain. please any advise

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    How many cc's (mgs) are you administering each time? Are you rotating sites? Are you following correct injection protocols?

It would be helpful to tell us this info and what your excatly doing, so we get a better understanding of whats going on.

~GHO5T~

1 cc 300 mg yes rotating sites shoulders and thighs. 1" 23g pin same results at every site.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    how long do u take to inject i.e fully ***ress plunger?

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you got some gear with high BA. Try cutting it with sterile oil at a ratio of 1 to 1. That is working for me, it still feels sore some times but at least it doesnt swell up so bad I can't workout. The reason this happens is when the oil is absorbed after a few days the BA can crystallize if in high enough concentration. This can be very painful and feal like you muscle is tearing every time you move it. For the sore sites you can try using a heat pad to increase circulation and to help absorption.

I don't inject really fast it takes about 20 - 30 sec. I've tried the heating pad. should I try to boil gear to eliminate any BA. Is it possible to get any muscle damage. Right know it's red and muscle is hard as a rock with large mass?

I would say that BA poisoning does do some damage, but only minor. If you start to cut it you should be fine. I dont think that you can get rid of BA by heating gear, it is absorbed into the oil.

Where do I get sterile oil?

www ***services com there is a dot in the spaces, or you could buy some 100 percent pure grapeseed oil and sterilize it yourself that is what I use. But I have used the soy oil and it work but it is not as thin.

the stared out part is *** I guess the dont want us to post that web site for some reason.

BOOST is offline Member
    If it is sp it is junk, same problem here switched sources all is good.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You guys are blaming this on BA? Yes high Ba will cause swelling to the injection site sometimes, but you're having pain and swelling in the bi and down to your fingers? Your gear is sh!t bro. Get rid of it.
    What would u do with a warm stale beer? Throw it out right? Do the same here.

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member
    What does BA stand for ?

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down I have had similar problem

I have had similar problem when injected 500mg Defa in left delt I had redness of skin and itchyness is that due to bad gear or?????????????? it lasted 4 days then gone but delt was little sore
    please advise never had problem b4???

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sms
    What does BA stand for ?
    benzyl alcohol its a preservative/ant-bac agent used in making gear a relatively low percentage slightly less than 1% is actually needed for pharm grade but a lot of ugls still go for as much as 5% and it can be the cause of painful injections,but pains down ur arm is baffling,id def think about switching sources,u could of course be stabbing nerves but very unlikely time and time again in different injection sites
    Last edited by scaramouche; 05-27-2007 at 12:02 PM.

Thread Information