vr6aaron is offline New Member

Newbie questions, please no flames

Okay heres the deal, I know i am going to get a lot of flames for this but oh well.

I am running my first cycle of Test 300 and Tren A. I have been on the Test for 3 weeks and recently added the Tren for a week. Now i know this Tren is powerfull stuff and I hear i shouldnt be taking it on my first cycle. The Tren is making me sick, I have a shortness of breath, have flu like sickness, and feel lathargic. I think i need to quit the Tren and go with somehting else. Can anyone recommend a replacement? What can i use instead that wont give me these sideeffects?

I am taking about 500mg of Test and not quite sure on the Tren, I know dont flame, but my buddy gives me the shots. I do know its not alot. I do know but just not as this moment.

Please help.

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    wow bro okay heres my 2 cents, drop the tren completely and just stay true to the test. im not gonna lecture you about how these are serious compounds you are using and its really sdumb to take them if you dont even know what they do to you so im done, but keep the test runnin and hope your cycle finishes well

vr6aaron is offline New Member
    So no recommendation for a replacment?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am taking about 500mg of Test and not quite sure on the Tren , I know dont flame, but my buddy gives me the shots. I do know its not alot. I do know but just not as this moment.

Please help. OK stop the whole cycle and do some reaserch. So youknow exactly what you gettting into. I sure the pct will be a real smoker.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vr6aaron
    So no recommendation for a replacment?

No you should run test only as a first cycle to see how your body responds. At 500 mg and a good diet you will see very nice results.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    ya know, its just not as much fun if we can't flame you for being a dumb fvck !!!

Why on earth would you stick drugs into your body without even knowing what it is or how much you are getting? YOU are the reason steroids have a bad rap!!

all that being said, DROP the TREN , do NOT add anything else. I am guessing you have NO right doing a cycle at all in the first place.

What are your stats??? age, height, weight, etc......
    Do you have PCT? or knwo what that is?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    ^^^^Well said and ditto on the stats....

Dude you dont need to add anything else you need to stop your cycle,start pct (do you know what that is?) and do a whole lot of research before even considering the usage of any form of aas....

No body with any amount of intelligence would let somebody else shoot them up with an unknown amout of tren WTF....

Good luck with what ever you chose to do but you honestly have no business useing steroids of any kind....
    Last edited by HORSE~; 05-27-2007 at 09:08 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Its harsh but true, you need to get off this cycle with proper PCT and learn more about the consequences of improper steroid use .

Second2None is offline Banned
    research bro read up on how to inject, stop the tren and i would continue the test at that dose,i did my first cycle of all test for to long and had to fix some of the side effects so make sure you read up on PCT it is more important than you know, let me know how things turn out post your stats

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to SMAN..... and listen well.......

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Food....but what do i know...

Thread Information