eckstg is offline Associate Member

trenbolone enanthate

Just finished preloading my first syringe with 1.5ml testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml & 1.0ml trenbolone enanthate 250mg/ml for tomorrow morning injection.I'll be giving myself 2 of these a week for planned 10 weeks.That's total 500mg tren enan & 750mg test enan a week.

I have read on post people believe tren enan is like test as far as length of cycle should be for example since it's an enanthate it should be run at least 8 weeks but i also read tren enan should not be run over 12 weeks due to toxicity.What's your opinions on this?Whats the longest from experience have any of you ran tren for or witnessed someone running it for?Also was the sides very bad?

Also i train Mon/Tue/Wed & Thur take Fri/Sat/Sun off.Currently i just hit each muscle hard once a week.I plan to take injections on Mon & Thur mornings right after i wake up.Wondering if i possibly should take injections on Sun & Wed if this would be better to give AAS time to activate more before off days.Or in your opinions does it really matter when i inject cause it would make no difference on how i train?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    it would help to know your stats and cycle history!!! answer the green questions below.

as long as you are taking the enanthate ester every 3.5 days apart, it doesn't matter which days it is taken on

my buddy is as been running tren e foer 12 weeks now he siad hes gonna finish his bottle witch is 2 more injections or 10 more days. other than becoming an ass hole he seems to be fine. he is also only useing 175mg e5d. i was tolled same thing though 12 weeks max, then 2 weeks test past last tren injection.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    What day of the week doesnt matter as long they are 3.5 days apart. Running tren fro 12 weeks is fine. Since its enanthate running it less then 8 weeks isn't a good idea IMO

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Forgot to mention in the original post of the color of this trenbolone is quite different from the testosterone oils i have been getting.The test oils are like a light yellow color and the trenbolone is like a dark yellow color sorta like the stuff youd piss morning after alot of drinks with a hangover.Is this the norm??

Thread Information