Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member

week 12 extend or not

Okay heres the low down.

I am starting week 12 of a test e cycle. I ran dbol at 30 grams Ed for the first 6 weeks. I have had a couple issues with this cycle. I got flu around week 4 an had it for at least 7 days. I had to take a script of zpack. Also I had a quad shot go bad around week 5( i think) it went to cellutitus, so that hurt me another week. Er trip and scrip of keflex.

I shot 500mg EW(2 shots) for 9 weeks. I seen 8 pounds on the scale. The last 2-ish weeks i up the dosage to a mwf shot- 750 mg EW. Then i put on the last 10 pounds. Diet has been consistent. 4000 plus cals. Decently clean, not perfect though.

This is my first cycle. I am just calling for some advice. I am up 18 pounds so far. Should i just stick to the 12 weeker or add two more for the two weeks i lost?

my gut say stick to the 12 weeks. But i am pissed at those 2 weeks i lost. I was hoping to stack 25 pounds on. I believe i would have, if not for those 2 shitty weeks.....

Please guys give me your honest opinions. Thanks.

Also, I feel that i am one of those guys that dont respond as well, or it takes longer for me to kick in. my buddy put on 17 pounds in 8 weeks with the same dosage and cycle. I ate more and i know i lifted just as hard.

BOOST is offline Member
    I extended mine 14 weeks, last shot today

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    I say there is nothing wrong with going 14 weeks on test E, just make sure your PCT is in place and ready to go when your done.

i do test e 14 weeks

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    my pct is standard. i have ldex, clomid, nolva........all from lion or ******. i was going to run 4 weeks of test booster after 4 weeks of pct.

i really think i will see incredible gains if i add that 2 weeks. i really did not see much until the last 2 weeks.........

thank you guys for the advice.

any more is really appreciated.

Thread Information