Thread: eca cycle

dreuxscott1 is offline Associate Member

eca cycle

i kno people dont really consider eca a cycle but i need some info...i was told 25mg of e, 200mg of c, and 81mg of a...now is that every day or twice a day etc...and how long should i be on eca and how long off...is it the same as a clen cycle...benadril etc...i searched but couldnt find exactly what i was looking for..any info would be great..

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    first off, wrong place to post this...should be in supplement section....but i would use yohimbine instead of the aspirin....25mg e, 200mg c, and 5mg yohimbine....i would take each pill 2-3x a day....me personally 2x was enough....good luck...(if u stick wtih the aspirin, 81mg is fine and once again take it wiht the other pills 2-3x a day)

so daily i would be taking 50mg of e, 400mg of c and 10mg of yoh or 162 of a each day??how many days on and how many days off??

yes thats correct if u take it 2x/day....i personally would use this stack for 4wks...then take about 1.5-2 wks off then if i wanted to, get back on it for another month or so....(people might like it shorter or longer) once again, this is my PERSONAL preference.....

do i take benedril while im off?

the benadryl is used with clen ....taken every 3rd wk while still taking the clen.....

Thread Information