Thread: Help me out

testisbest is offline Senior Member

Help me out

Hey guys, I'm currently running this cycle,
    week 1-unknown testE @ 250mg a week
    week 1-12 deca @ 500mg a week
    week 1-6 dbol @ 55mg a day
    (don't give me that test needs to be higher than deca bull$hit)

My question is that I want to add something to increase vascularity during this cycle since I'm running deca. I can run eq at 680mg a week or mastE at 600mg a week for 14 weeks. Which would ya'll choose and why. I'm currently 206, 23y, 5'10", 12% and been training since I was in my early teens. Done too many uneducated cycles to mention but have a couple of proper ones under my belt. I refuse to raise my dose of test because deca doesn't suppress synthetic testosterone , only your own natural production. I take a hrt dose so I can avoid sides related to high doses of test and allow deca (a stronger AAS) do what it's supposed to. Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    not to be a d*ck, but u said u did many uneducated cycles, the one u posted above looks like one of those to me....u said u dont want to hear bs to get ur test up, 250mg/wk??...dude come on.....

also, look at your name...testisbest?? come on thats a no brainer...practice what u preach brotha

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid2198
    not to be a d*ck, but u said u did many uneducated cycles, the one u posted above looks like one of those to me....u said u dont want to hear bs to get ur test up, 250mg/wk??...dude come on.....
    ^^There's no need for all of that. His cycle isn't uneducated in any way. Do a little research before you flame someone.

Personally man, I would run Mast E. 600mg/wk is a perfect number. Mast E will be a staple in my next cycle. I think you will definitely see the increased vascularity you are looking for. You should also see some significant very strength increases, much more than EQ. Mast will also help dry you out and harden you up.

no need for that? did i not say NOT TO BE A D*CK...and what research are you taking about, you think 250mg/test a wk is good enough??...especially when running those other compounds?? i need to do more research??

no need for that? did i not say NOT TO BE A D*CK...and what research are you taking about, you think 250mg/test a wk is good enough??...especially when running those other compounds?? i need to do more research??
    It doesn't matter, you said it in a dick way. All he asked for was advice and you gave him your uneducated opinion. You didn't even answer the question he asked.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    I refuse to raise my dose of test because deca doesn't suppress synthetic testosterone, only your own natural production. I take a hrt dose so I can avoid sides related to high doses of test and allow deca (a stronger AAS) do what it's supposed to.
    ^^That's true and in most cases 250mg/wk is enough to maintain a fully functioning libido. So yes, please know what you are talking about before you post.

uneducated opinion what are you talking about man..u got literature saying 250mg/wk will maintain libido when taking other compounds?. im not being a hardon...i would like to see the results of this...you are the one being a d*ck now...

uneducated opinion what are you talking about man..u got literature saying 250mg/wk will maintain libido when taking other compounds?. im not being a hardon...i would like to see the results of this...you are the one being a d*ck now...
    I've done it before bro and didn't miss a beat. Before you squawk like a parrot about deca needs to be higher than test, do some research. Deca will NOT suppress the synthetic testosterone that I'm injecting, but thanks for your concern. Running test at a low dose really helps prevent sides especially running a 19nor like deca or tren . Since deca and tren are a much better AAS than test, why not run the least amount of test and the most of the more potent hormone?

This also may be the major reason that Deca is such a suppressive drug when it comes to your natural testosterone levels . We can see from the chart below that a simgle measly 100mg injection of Deca caused a total (100%) reduction of natural testosterone levels, and it took roughly a month to return those testosterone levels to baseline! All from 100mgs of Deca!

straight from the profile forum u hammer....deca will supress your natural test, so i personally dont think 250mg/wk is suficient to hold libido...and i dont have any concerns to your health, when u come at me like a hardone when im just telling you what I WOULD DO...get that straight...
    ...so dont go off saying squawk like a parrot to me....who u think u are talking to your girlfriend?
    Last edited by liquid2198; 05-29-2007 at 10:35 AM.

erased
    Last edited by liquid2198; 05-29-2007 at 10:25 AM.

also, testisbest, SORRY if i came off like a dick, that wasnt my intention...good luck with however you plan on running your upcoming cycle!

also, testisbest, SORRY if i came off like a dick, that wasnt my intention...good luck with however you plan on running your upcoming cycle!
    Feel free to be a dick with me, I can take it but I'll give it back. You won't offend me, thanks for giving your honest opinion. I'll always run hrt doses of test from now on because that works best for me. I was expecting guys to say that I needed higer test, that's why I stated why I was running it low.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    ^^There's no need for all of that. His cycle isn't uneducated in any way. Do a little research before you flame someone.

Personally man, I would run Mast E. 600mg/wk is a perfect number. Mast E will be a staple in my next cycle. I think you will definitely see the increased vascularity you are looking for. You should also see some significant very strength increases, much more than EQ. Mast will also help dry you out and harden you up.
    That's what I was leaning towards doing but do you think it's safe to run for 14 weeks?

Feel free to be a dick with me, I can take it but I'll give it back. You won't offend me, thanks for giving your honest opinion. I'll always run hrt doses of test from now on because that works best for me. I was expecting guys to say that I needed higer test, that's why I stated why I was running it low.

good luck...no hard feelings... ...

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    erased because of being told wrong info sorry
    Last edited by THEjuiceISloose73; 05-29-2007 at 02:59 PM.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    lastly with the lower test amount i would extend my test e shots to week 14

Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    people like to bump test up to 500mg to start because in a week period ur body prodces around 250mg........they bump it to 500mg to get results since the deca shuts the test production down you need something to keep ur libido going and 250mg will do it because thats what your own body produces a week.......if he doesnt like the sides he gets from test and just wants to keep the amount needed in his body thats fine for him.......cycle looks fine happy growing
    actually the normal male only produces about 60 to 90mg of test weekly. That's why most proper hrt docs keep patients on test at about 100mg weekly.

*bump for more opinions on mast vs eq in my cycle.

i ran eq b4 with test enanthate 500mg of each...got SLIGHTLY more vascular...nothing to rave about....so as for me, im not a fan of EQ...never used mast but i seem to hear great things about it....what about something like anavar ? i get crazy vascular and hard from var

actually the normal male only produces about 60 to 90mg of test weekly. That's why most proper hrt docs keep patients on test at about 100mg weekly.

*bump for more opinions on mast vs eq in my cycle.
    ^^That is also correct. I believe 70mg is the rough estimate I have seen.

Yes, I believe Mast E to be very safe. I have heard of many people running Mast E at dosages much higher than 600mg/wk for long durations, 14-16wks. You should be fine.

Good luck with the cycle.

i ran eq b4 with test enanthate 500mg of each...got SLIGHTLY more vascular...nothing to rave about....so as for me, im not a fan of EQ...never used mast but i seem to hear great things about it....what about something like anavar? i get crazy vascular and hard from var
    Already thought about that. Don't want to spend that kind of $$$ on it, I want to run the compound for at least 12 weeks. Was thinking about primo but I think mast is the best bang for the buck.

gotcha....mast is every day or every other day injections?

gotcha....mast is every day or every other day injections?
    I've got mast with the enanthate ester attached so I just inject every 3.5 days with my test and deca . I hate every day injects.

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    250mg test a week ur wasting ur money i dont care if ur a small guy..... go 500mg a week or dont use test no being a "d**k" just if your gonna use test use it right get the best gains possible ... goodluck with the rest your cycle *anavar is good**

Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD
    250mg test a week ur wasting ur money i dont care if ur a small guy..... go 500mg a week or dont use test no being a "d**k" just if your gonna use test use it right get the best gains possible ... goodluck with the rest your cycle *anavar is good**
    did you not read my first post?

Thread Information