IAMCDN is offline Associate Member

Starting Cycle Today!!! Should I make any changes?

OK, here it is, starting today. Should I change anything?

Week 1-8 Tren A - 50mg/eod
    Week 1-10 Test Cyp 200mg/week
    Week 4-8 Winstrol Tabs 50mg/day
    PCT Clomid

- Milk thistle, cranberry extract etc....

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren Ace at 50mg/EOD I don't think will do much, 50mg/ED would be good and you can shorten it to 6 weeks if you try 50mg/ED and don't have enough gear to last 8 weeks. And Test should be at least 400mg/week, 200mg is not really much. Winstrol dose and length looks fine.

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i agree with dece...i would do test at a minimum of 400mg/wk...also i would run the winny wk 8-12...then start pct the day after u end the winny

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i agree with dece...i would do test at a minimum of 400mg/wk...also i would run the winny wk 8-12...then start pct the day after u end the winny

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    ya the 200mg of cyp a week wont do a ton bump to 400mg........shorten the tren to 6 weeks 50mg ed..........winny weks 8 to 12 like liquid said

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    what's ur cycle experience? if uve done tren prev I'd say 75mg/ed. if uve done test I'd say 500-750/week. and if uve done winny I'd say leave it or possibly bump to 75mg/ed for 12 weeks at either dosage

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN
    OK, here it is, starting today. Should I change anything?

Week 1-8 Tren A - 50mg/eod
    The planned duration for the compound is fine, however the dosage is too low, and it wont let you experience the full potential of the compound. Run the compound at least 50mg/ed or 100mg/eod minimum.

Week 1-10 Test Cyp 200mg/week
    Again the duration is fine, however the planned dosage is a little low. This would be a fine dosage if you were running other compounds at higher dosages and using the test to just keep your libido stable. However IMO you would be better running the test at at least 500mg/wk, since your other compounds are dosed rather low.

Week 4-8 Winstrol Tabs 50mg/day
    The planned dosage is fine, but the duration isnt long enough to see much from the compound. Winni can be run up to 24 hours prior to PCT start time, so i would say run the winni from weeks 4-12 (discontinue use 24 hours prior to PCT start time) this will give you a good 8 weeks to fully feel the effects.

PCT Clomid
    Needs alot of work, running just clomid will not suffice bro, you gains will slowly but surely diminish. I would highly advise running Anthony Roberts PCT protocol, it can be found in the PCT section.

- Milk thistle, cranberry extract etc....
    My suggestions are in red above.

~GHO5T~

Thread Information