ComeFlyWithMe is offline New Member

Talking Winny + T3 cutting cycle

Hello everyone! I just joined this evening, and wanted your opinions on my upcoming cutting cycle.

I am 5'9" 210 lbs, and approximately 16% bodyfat. I hit the gym hard, and my cardio is decent (about 40 minutes 3-4X a week) and my diet is pretty solid. My girlfriend is a dietician, so I am letting her plan all my meals. I think my body is most accurately described as a mezo-endomorph. Anyways, my question for you all is:

I plan on doing a 4-5 week cycle (haven't made up my mind yet) of 25mg Winny ED and T3. I want to see how I tolerate the T3, but was planning to pyramid from 25mcg up to 75mcg over the course of the cycle. I didn't really want to do the winny, but I am of the understanding that T3 will kill my muscles if I don't have something with it. That is why I am planning the lower 25mg winny instead of the 50mg+ that I most commonly read. Would these be sufficient to produce results worth the money and wear on my body? Obviously results are individually different, but could you all offer a guestimate of the results I can expect? What other recommendations would you all suggest? Thanks!

Update-

I just had a bf analysis done at my gym, and I am actually at 14% bodyfat.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Both your strategy and reasoning look sound.
    However, the Winny should be run higher 50-100mgs ED (broken into two daily doses), and run longer (6-8wks).

M.

So you don't think that 25mg ED winny is sufficient to prevent the t3 from cleaning my skeleton? I am rather weary of running it for 6 weeks, as it is very liver toxic. All the other "benefits" of winny are really the least of my concern, I am just trying to minimize muscle loss from T3.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeFlyWithMe
    So you don't think that 25mg ED winny is sufficient to prevent the t3 from cleaning my skeleton? I am rather weary of running it for 6 weeks, as it is very liver toxic. All the other "benefits" of winny are really the least of my concern, I am just trying to minimize muscle loss from T3.
    winny is commonly run 6-8 weeks with a minimum of 50mg/day. The muscle loss on T3 isnt as bad as people think either. You should be more concerned with what winstrol will do to your cholesterol than to your liver.

Well, that is reassuring. From all the reading I have done, the muscle loss part of T3 sounds horrific. I have worked way too hard to have that taken away from me.

I am aware that winny is more commonly run at 50mg ED for 6-8 weeks, but I am worried about liver toxicity and also cholesterol. I don't think I would consider running it at a typical level as most commonly recommend. So I suppose my question is: If I am only running it 25mg ED for 5-6 weeks with my T3, is it even worth doing the winny at all? Keep in mind, I'll either do that, or none. I can't convince myself to do the full 6-8 weeks at 50.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    winny toxicity usually comes more from taking the oral form, if your not afraid of needles then i advise you go with it.

Thread Information