Thread: letro eod?

boxer1 is offline Associate Member

letro eod?

whats your view on taking letro 0.25mg e.o.d, i'm currently on a prop tren cycle and i want to take letro to lower progestrone, however i don't want to completely inhibit estrogen levels, will blood levels be stable enough taking it eod, i'm not seeing any progesterone related side effects but would rather take something for peace of mind. Thanks

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    i currently use letro E.O.D as my lipid profile was looking shitty and i am thinking that the letro has had a negative effect on it.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    In terms of half life, letro EOD is fine and it's usually how I will do it unless I am combating gyno. Letro will definitely have a negative effect on your LDL, it will raise it thats why he wants to limit how much he takes. Yet another reason why I dislike tren , it a progestin.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer1
    whats your view on taking letro 0.25mg e.o.d, i'm currently on a prop tren cycle and i want to take letro to lower progestrone, however i don't want to completely inhibit estrogen levels, will blood levels be stable enough taking it eod, i'm not seeing any progesterone related side effects but would rather take something for peace of mind. Thanks
    what progestrone related sides are u familar with?

Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    what progestrone related sides are u familar with?
    well the obvious and most worrying being gyno, bloat could be an issue too.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I may be wrong, but I do not think Letro will do anything to combat progesterone related sides. It is an aromataze inhibitor so it will prevent the release of aromataze which in turn prevents test from being turned into estrogen. Therefore estrogen that would have caused gyno never exists in your system.

Progesterone and Prolactin are increased when on any progestin (deca , tren , etc.). Prolactin is the hormone that causes lactation in women and currently has no known physiological purpose in men (that I am aware of). The gyno casued by progestins needs to be combated with bromo, cabergnol, or Vit B6.

Letro at .25mg EOD should be a sufficient dose to inhibit aromataze as it is a very powerful compound. However, the reduced estrogen in your system can negatively effect skin tone, natural GH production, sleep, nails, and arguably most importantly (and ironically) sexual performance. As mentioned above, I doubt it would be as effective at combating the gyno from tren as cabergnol and cabergnol has in some cases caused an increase in libido with some people.

Just my 2 cents, if I am wrong about letro someone let me know, but that it my understanding...

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I may be wrong, but I do not think Letro will do anything to combat progesterone related sides. It is an aromataze inhibitor so it will prevent the release of aromataze which in turn prevents test from being turned into estrogen. Therefore estrogen that would have caused gyno never exists in your system.

Progesterone and Prolactin are increased when on any progestin (deca , tren , etc.). Prolactin is the hormone that causes lactation in women and currently has no known physiological purpose in men (that I am aware of). The gyno casued by progestins needs to be combated with bromo, cabergnol, or Vit B6.

Letro at .25mg EOD should be a sufficient dose to inhibit aromataze as it is a very powerful compound. However, the reduced estrogen in your system can negatively effect skin tone, natural GH production, sleep, nails, and arguably most importantly (and ironically) sexual performance. As mentioned above, I doubt it would be as effective at combating the gyno from tren as cabergnol and cabergnol has in some cases caused an increase in libido with some people.

Just my 2 cents, if I am wrong about letro someone let me know, but that it my understanding...
    o.k, thanks for the input, i understand what your saying about letro being an a.i but lots of people on this board use and recommend letro to combat progesterone sides, even anthony roberts recommends letro in the trenbolone ace profile to lower progesterone, anybody know how it does this if its only supposed to inhibit aromatase?

Thread Information