Thread: bloat fat ?

getfit28 is offline Member

bloat fat ?

I started my cycle test e & dbol … Personally I’m not too sure if I should have gone this route but since this is one my first real cycles people suggested I start with this.
    Anyway, what can I really expect form this? I know that this will bulk me up but will this get me defined & solid ?
    I don’t want to look all bloated ( fat ) I would not mind if it’s a little bloat but I want it to be solid with some kind of diffinition ? I’ve done Superdrol ( ph ) before & I did like this as it got me solid as hell, will the cycle I’m running now do the same/better ?........... sorry if this sounds like a stupid question

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    With compounds such as dianabol and enanthate you are more than likely to gain good size and strength, but it will not bring defintion due to the water weight you will also gain. Defeinition does not only come from AAS, diet and cardio play a huge role if you are after definition.

-Gear

lastrep1 is offline Banned
    Well i can only give you personal expierance, i think T-bol, for you would have been a much better option, as far as test-e, if you alter your diet, its shocking how much solid muscle you will gain, and by the way L-dex at .25 daily would be very smart with your type of cycle----and avoiding lots of the BLOAT***

Thanks,,, I guess I will eat clean & lots of Cardio,,, I have letro on hand now, how about if I run .25 with my cycel instead of the L-dex...

letro gave me a hard time, lowered my estro too much, so for me l-dex was much better , but just see how you respond to it start at a reasonable dosage, letro is no joke--very strong stuff---

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep1
    letro gave me a hard time, lowered my estro too much, so for me l-dex was much better , but just see how you respond to it start at a reasonable dosage, letro is no joke--very strong stuff---
    thanks I know letro is no joke & this is why I was not sure I should run it or not.... I just might pick som l-dex but does Lion carry this ? I don't see anything on his site ?

there out of l-dex, but look around for chem sites, plenty carry that item for cheaper

Thread Information