nhl1 is offline Associate Member

nipples hard=chest looks hot, nips not hard=chest looks flabby

Alright, lol, so does anyone else experience this? When for whatever reason my nipples are hard...be it because its cold or im a little chilly or whatever, my chest looks well defined and pretty much awesome. However! whenever my nipples arent hard and they are just their normal size its like the non tightening of the skin makes my chest look kind of flabby. im pretty sure its not gyno as i think its been like this since adolecense, its just that my chest is many times more massive since then. is this a form of gyno or not or should i just work more on defining my chest rather than just powering it u think? LOL!!

abokeef is offline Associate Member
    I have exactly the same problem....what's your Bf%? when I go for cutting diet and reduce my Bf, my nipples pretty much stay tight. but when I try to bulk and my body holds too much water,ewww, they look nasty.hehe. but I had this problem since I was 13yrs cuz I was so Chubby.

McQueen is offline Junior Member
    Jesus!!! youve said what ive been wating to say for ages.In a tight fitting top i find myself tweeking my nips cos it makes my chest look better.lol

K.Biz is offline Banned
    gotta lose some water weight, or bf%

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    sounds like we need to do cardio on and empty stomach for a little while

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    *shakes head and leaves thread
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    I have the same exact problem bro....it sucks

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    *shakes head and leaves thread
    *Follows SpyWizard*

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    your skin shrinks and tightens up when you tweat em. Thats all. Loose the fat and the water. **also shakes his head lol**

Crest is offline Senior Member
    niplets

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    Clen

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I have a similar problem:

When my schlong is hard it looks HOT but when it is not hard it looks soft and flabby!

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    LOL same problem. I got fat in high school and always kept some extra skin on my chest even after losing weight years ago...so funny to hear other people say the same thing...

love going shirtless in 30 degree weather!!! LMFAO

Amateur BB111 is offline Junior Member
    I would have to say that what you're dealing with here IS gyne...
    i had the same problem untill i got the gyne removed... now my nipples look like they're "erect" 24/7.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I have a similar problem:

When my schlong is hard it looks HOT but when it is not hard it looks soft and flabby!
    Story of my life bro. Im always caught with my pants down at the wrong time. SIgh

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    see i just dont think its gyno, and whether it is or not its in no way severe enough to go under the knife. i think its just fat and water. but yah its pretty hilarious that whenever i go out on the lake in the summer no one even notices that every 5 to 10 minutes i jump in the water to get them wet and cold so when the air hits them after getting out they firm right back up again. ROFL!!!!!

pigrond is offline Member
    i like to look at my titties in the cold air of the morning,lmao

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    lol, dead on. I dealt with this battle everyday during my most previous contest prep. Glad to see im not the only one that was bothered by it

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    LOL...

Same here bro's. I've had this problem since I hit puberty at around 12/13 and I've always been conscioused about it. I remember I used to get laughed at it from my cousin. He said I had girl boobies. I still remember pressing and squeezing hard on my nipples ( when we had to take off our shirts in P.E in High school for back examination purposes ) to shrink them and avoid being laughed at it.

This is one of the reasons I started to weight lift..

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    Walk around with some ice cubes! I was over weight at one point in my life and i always had this problem when i lost the 85 pounds the nipple problem went away - i am running test e and dbol and im noticing some water gains and bloat so i notice the nipple problem you are all speaking about , its actually bloat and some fat that is causing them to do this lol this is quite a funny thread - you know what else works go lay out at the beach get some color on your chest the slight sun burn will make your nipple stay erect. maybe put some straight baby oil on the nips.

highrise is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem. Although I found that sometimes when I go on dbol , the water actually pumps my chest up, stretches the skin out and my chest looks better (specifically, around the nips area). Most people probably can't tell that some of the chest size is actually "nip mass". When I go off the dbol, I try to lose the fat as fast as I can so I look decent with my shirt off. There's a transition time there when I usually keep my shirt on.

GOT FIGHT? is offline Junior Member
    Man i think this is the ultimate happens to everyone but no one will admit it. kinda like fat girls and mopeds there fun till your friends find out lmao. I have the same problem though its bf% and water becaus ewhen i cut down between 8 and 9% the problem goes away but when im up to 12-14% its back.

Biff Studly is offline New Member
    Solution = Get both your nipples pierced....

bigglesworth26 is offline New Member
    realise this is an ancient thread but wondering how did any of you guys with the problem nips get on? did it sort itself out with losing fat and water?

Thread Information