tele20 is offline Junior Member

Question Out for the count..

So last night I started my cycle of test enth. Got everything ready. 1cc in the syringe. 300mg. Used rubbing alcohol to clean my leg and the top of the vial. Nothing out of the ordinary. Jabbed. Aspirated. And started to slowly push the oil in. I like to take a pretty slow approach at it. I probably take about 30-40 seconds.

Well I am kinda sick with allergies and what not now. And when I was getting towards the end of the injection I started feeling woosy(sp). Next thing I know I wake up on the ground, everything is blurry as ****, and my dog is flippin shit. Took me like 30 secs to remember what I was doing. Looked for the syringe, and was happy to see that all the juice was in me.

Anyone know what the hell happened to me? This is my second cycle of injections and I never passed out before. Wtf?

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    Wow.. No. That sounds crazy. Was it your first ever injection or something and you just got sick at the sight of the needle and passed out?

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Well it's really kind of funny but it should be nothing to worry about. It's called a vaso-vagal or syncopal episode. It's a paradoxical reflex that lowers the heart rate and blood pressure which means no blood to the old noggin and goodnite. Then off course while your lying down the sympathictic system takes over increasing everything and you wake up to your dog licking your face.
    Untill you get use to the needle might want to lay on your side next time. Not so far to fall.
    Good Luck
    Buff

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    eat first, slow down it's no big deal, men faint all the time.. in the UK that is..

and control your breathing..

BuffDJ has it right...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Phew....haha so its a lau***ng matter.

At first I figured it was nothing to serious but then kept thinking of the fact that I had down 20 other injections last cycle and didn't faint once. Guess im a lil scaredy cat lol. Im definatly gonna try doing it lying down next time. I wish I had recorded it. I dont remember anything.

Thanks for the help guys!

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I've been in the medical field for years. And I have stuck needles in damn near everything Neck, Chest, even bones but sometimes a little IV or IM injection and out. You'll be good bro

PS: I think we wish you would have recorded it also. Put it on youtube.

Buff

Thread Information