Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    frank12391 is offline Member
    Injecting close to the knee, that explains the pain! wrong place and dangerous. The other thing sounds like High blood pressure. Systolic pressure and heart rate was probably very high because of the amount of gear.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Injecting close to the knee, Ouch. Wrong place and dangerous. The other sounds like BP. High Systolic Bp and Heart rate. prob due to the amount of gear and tolerance. I have seen this happen. In the long esters its usually the next day and short esters right away. I dont know why it happens but its usually inexperienced users after the first few shots.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i used 5ml enthanate and it was painless. But it varies by person i think. My friend GAVE me about 14 ml of prop because he said it was so painfull he couldnt use it. He said it felt like liquid glass going in and hurt for a week and he couldnt walk. I have a small lump under my skin for a day or two and thats it. Im not trying to be hard it just doesnt bother me. Maybe some are more sensitive than others, maybe some shoot better than others.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i used 5ml enthanate and it was painless. But it varies by person i think. My friend GAVE me about 14 ml of prop because he said it was so painfull he couldnt use it. He said it felt like liquid glass going in and hurt for a week and he couldnt walk. I have a small lump under my skin for a day or two and thats it. Im not trying to be hard it just doesnt bother me. Maybe some are more sensitive than others, maybe some shoot better than others.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    maybe i am a bit confused but what is the purpose of injecting 300 mg of test prop at once and 225 mg of tren ace at once in the first place. or am i reading this wrong? 3 mls of prop in one quad and 3 mls of tren a in the other. just wondering....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57
    maybe i am a bit confused but what is the purpose of injecting 300 mg of test prop at once and 225 mg of tren ace at once in the first place. or am i reading this wrong? 3 mls of prop in one quad and 3 mls of tren a in the other. just wondering....
    excellent question

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    That is your problem. Holy sheet. Three grams into your lower quad. Ouch!

its not three grams.... its 300 mg. three grams is 3000 mg! now that would hurt an elephant......

DrHoliday is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon0489
    I would like to kno if anybody has ever had a similar experience. I received my gear and put all of it into vials. i had tren a and test prop and I filled up 2 tips with 3 ml each and was going to stack and I injected into each quad tren in the left and prop in the other (in the quad near the knee) The injection was not terribly painful but a bit harsher then any pharma I hav used. The next morning I wake up and have a terrible cold sweat and Both my quads are unbelievably painful, I can only shuffle aling and cant go up or down stairs and I cannot bend my legs for the life of me. So after I wake up I am having cold sweat and I cant walk, so I go to try to get something to drink and I go to the fridge and get something and then I walk about 5 steps and get that vertigo but not like when you stand up, I had my eyes open and then everything got blurry and then black and then I fell to the ground and smashed my face on the floor and must have passed out for a couple seconds and then I come to on the floor with my entire body in an uncontrollable shaking (I had a freaking seizure) This is no bullshit I dont know what was in the 5ml sachets but maybe too much ba or something, but I cant figure out why I passed out and why I couldnt walk for 5 days. I would like people to think twice before going this route, also if anybody can help figure out what the hell could cause this I would appreciate it.
    i've got 2 20 ml sachets on the way right now, so that's a little unnerving, but i've read that it's mostly the 5 ml sachets that are extremely painful and that the 20s are ok. which after reading that im glad that i found that out. also you could've gotten test flu. Im pretty sure prop is often known to cause test flu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information