caffeine_menace is offline Associate Member

mast/winny/clen cycle info

ok im 30 years old, 5'7' 195lbs and as of today im at 16% bf. over the last 8 months ive lost 35lbs with cardio and the last 2 months ive been doing a weight training program along with the cardio. Ive got a good diet in place that ive been following for the past year and consist of 1800-2500 calories a day ***ending on my protein intake. Ive also been taking these supplements for the whole 8 months:

30 min pre workout

N-Acetyl L -Carnitine 1000mg's
    BCAA's
    Sports multivitamin
    Tribulus 30 drops
    L-Arginine 5000mg's
    Creatine 5000mg's
    Whey Protein

30 min Post workout

BCAA's
    Creatine 5000mg's
    Whey Protein

So thats just some history, Im ok with the way i look but want to move things a little faster along. My goal is to completely lean out, and get to 8-10 % body fat. Ive taken gear in the past between ages 18 -25 but kinda let myself go in the these past 5 years. Like i said ive lost 35 lbs and droped alot of body fat in almost a year but now i think im ready to burn it off faster using some cutting cycles since ive kinda reached a stand still.

I got ahold of these 3, mast 20cc/winny 20cc/clen and was thinking of using it in this way, and wanted to know what u guys think or if theres anything u would change or add to it.

------------mast---------------winny-----------clen
    week1 100mg's eod--------------------------40mcg's ed
    week2 100mg's eod--------------------------40mcg's ed
    week3 100mg's eod--------50mg's eod-------60mcg's ed
    week4 100mg's eod---------50mg's eod------60mcg's ed
    week5 100mg's eod---------50mg's eod------80mcg's ed
    week6 100mg's eod---------50mgs eod------80mcgs ed
    week7----------------------50mg's eod------100mcg's ed
    week8-----------------------50mg's eod-----100mcg's ed

Im planing on doing the winny for 4 weeks for sure and strecth it out to the 6 if i can.Any good info is appreciated.
    Last edited by caffeine_menace; 06-06-2007 at 11:27 AM.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    You need some form of test in that cycle bro, prop IMO would be ideal, to keep libido levels stable and prevent drastic suppresion.

Also i would switch to T3 in place of clen , i believe it to be a more potent fat burner. Also running clen, one of the sides is that the user gets shaky, and injections can become a little difficult.

Run the winni at 50mg/ed instead of eod. More effective this way.

~GHO5T~

Stock is offline Member
    IMO, you should read up on clen more. You should do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and increasing the dosage every 3rd day. For me, 100-120 mcg worked good. I have never run a Mast/winny cycle before, so I wont comment from experience, but IMO, some test prop added in would do you good like what Gho5t said. What PCT are you going to run?
    Last edited by Stock; 06-06-2007 at 12:39 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    your bodyfat is too high to really see the benefits of masteron and winny. Besides there is no reason to run both at the same time either. I would do a lot more research before you do anything

So you guys think i should wait on the mast and winny and get on the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off untill i lose more BF? What BF range should i be in to start getting results from the prop/mast/winny cycle? I dont wanna waste this stuff if im not going to see results. id rather wait and keep doing more cardio and weights untill i get to where i need to be.

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    y Besides there is no reason to run both at the same time either. I would do a lot more research before you do anything
    Wheres in god's name did you learn this fact of Drostanolone + stanozolol ?

They're a fairly good combo actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    Wheres in god's name did you learn this fact of Drostanolone + stanozolol ?

They're a fairly good combo actually.
    its my personal opinion..theyre both DHT derived steroids and theyre very similar, no reason to run both at the same time, I would stack other things instead of those two together..I know people that have run them together and liked the results, granted they were already super lean anyway

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    its my personal opinion..theyre both DHT derived steroids and theyre very similar, no reason to run both at the same time, I would stack other things instead of those two together..I know people that have run them together and liked the results, granted they were already super lean anyway
    i concur.. mast + win is kinda like win + win! lol
    sure mast + win is greater than WIN alone..
    but thats like running Deca + MORE DECA lol... i will leave the logical reasnoning up to u all

So ive taken a little of what u all have given me and altered what i had. How does this look now?

---------test prop-------------mast--------------clen
    week1 100mg's eod-------------------------80-120mcg's ed
    week2 100mg's eod-------------------------80-120mcg's ed
    week3 100mg's eod--------100mg's eod--------------------
    week4 100mg's eod--------100mg's eod---------------------
    week5 100mg's eod--------100mg's eod----- 80-120mcgs ed
    week6 100mg's eod--------100mg's eod-----80-120mcg's ed
    week7 100mg's eod--------100mg's eod--------------------
    week8 100mg's eod--------100mg's eod--------------------
    week9---------------------------------------80-120mcg's ed
    week10--------------------------------------80-120mcg's ed
    week11 start pct's

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    You could run the mast from the start of the cycle as this would eliminate the need for any anti-e's. Also you need to start your PCT 48hrs after your last shot not two weeks, these compunds have a short half life.

you need to start PCT 3 days after your last shot of prop..dont wait 2 weeks

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caffeine_menace
    So you guys think i should wait on the mast and winny and get on the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off untill i lose more BF? What BF range should i be in to start getting results from the prop/mast/winny cycle? I dont wanna waste this stuff if im not going to see results. id rather wait and keep doing more cardio and weights untill i get to where i need to be.
    Personally I shoot for no more than 12% and prefferally in the sub 10% range because I need to have my diet in check anyways if I'm gonna cycle,so why not hit the ground running, IMO. good luck

thanks for the heads up on the pct........i didnt know that it had to be 48 hrs after my last prop shot. Also after im done with this cycle can i keep running the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off untill its time for my next cycle. I think i read that in the profile about clen but wanted to know if anyone has done this safely with out any bad side effects other than the normal ones? i want to keep burning this fat off even after the cycle is done. I allready drink alot of water, only water for that case everyday. I also read that taurine is good for the cramping so i plan on picking that up too.

Thread Information