gimmewings is offline Junior Member

New Member, Longtime weightlifter - Looking For Knowledgable Experienced Advice

Hey guys,

I have been lifting weights since I was about 15 and I am now 22. But only since about a year ago have I been consistently disciplined with my diet.

#'s:
    22 YO
    5'7"
    175 lbs
    about 15-18% bf (never had it measured, though based on reading posts and comparisons I believe this to be accurate)
    ****morph

I have been doing what I consider to be extensive research regarding a first cycle for someone like myself. The following is what I am considering for the future though I have some Q's and concerns associated with it:

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolva ED
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly (200mg twice a week)
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly (250mg twice a week)
    Week 13: 40mg nolva + 100mg clomid ED
    Week 14: 30mg nolva + 50mg clomid ED
    Week 15: 20mg nolva + 50mg clomid ED
    Beginning Week 11: Clenbuterol for PCT (2 weeks on 2 weeks in an increasing fashion - 40mcg, 80mcg, 120mcg)

Questions & Concerns:

1) From what I have read I believe this to be an appropriate first cycle; however, I do have some uncertainy regarding whether Letrovole is a better subsitute for my on-cycle AntiE (namely should Letro replace the 10mg Nolva for weeks 1-13)? Or will nolva do the trick? Is Letro perhaps too strong for 1st cycle?

2) Something rarely discussed on such forums has to do with what occurs PPCT (or Post Post Cycle Treatment). I understand that time must me taken to allow your body to return to its regular state and so forth, but I am curious to know if there is any bits of knowledge that could be helpful.

3) DIET: I regularly try to consume upwards of 4,000 calories/day. I plan on increasing this number to around 6,000-7,000/day (which is going to require some effort of course!). Any suggestions regarding DIET both during cycle and post cycle would be greatly appreciated (i.e. should caloric intake decrease post cycle?)

I am really looking for someone that I may call a mentor to help me through this process. Preferably someone with experience and knowledge that is both honest and sincere and wouldn't mind helping someone like myself out as I want to be sure that I am doing everything I can to get the results I am looking for.

-gimmewings

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    why do you think you need nova 10mg ed? are you gyno prone?
    why not try 250mg of test per week?

Decoder is offline Banned
    your cycle looks good, personally i wouldnt run the nolva all the way through, i would start using it 2 weeks after last test, that goes for the clomid as well. Most people run nolva through it if they have bitch tit problems, also go to the pct forum there is a thread that is always at the top written by stocky on pct, which will answer your question on letro.

I am not sure if I am prone to gyno. I suppose simply trial and error method might be most appropriate (i.e. seeing for myself and running nolva if need be).

As for reducing test from 500 to 250, this is something I had not previously thought about. However, the more I think about it the more I feel it may be a wise (and economical) choice. If I were to do this, would reducing EQ in half (from 400 to 200/week) be advised? Or could I keep it at 400.

-gimmewings

Additionally,

"stocky" recommends weening off of the test in terms of the ester length. He gives the example of using test e and then switching to test prop prior to PCT. Is this advisable? How long after last shot of test prop would I begin PCT if i were to do this?

-GW

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    run test 1 week longer from what i see

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmewings
    Additionally,

"stocky" recommends weening off of the test in terms of the ester length. He gives the example of using test e and then switching to test prop prior to PCT. Is this advisable? How long after last shot of test prop would I begin PCT if i were to do this?

-GW
    Switch to Test P the last two weeks of the cycle, you will then be able to start PCT 3 days after last Prop shot.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO your stats to me would warrant a bit more natural training. But the cycle is not bad.

never thought id say this on a newb post, but stop trying so hard. i beleive you are way over thinking this. my first cycle was between 200-250mg a week of test c and it only lasted about 8 weeks. i gain about 22 pounds a kept about 17. this all with no pct(because i didnt know about pct). now after all the research and experance(good and bad). i think first cycle should be only test between 300-500mg for 10-12 weeks(i really like 12) with a good pct. why try more than one compound how can you tell what sides are for what compound. not only that but let say you do 400mg test, now you can decide do i like this dose or do i need to go up or down in dosage. maybe sides will be harsh and you will want to drop dosage a little. maybe you will fell this is what u like and u want more, point being this is your first cycle why not start at the begining a learn the whole game.

Thread Information