jixxxer is offline Associate Member

a couple clen ?'s.....

Im on day 7 of clen at 100mcg. I ve noticed yesterday and today when working out, I get a real tight and slightly painfun feeling in the muscle Im working out. Is this common with clen? Also i hear u should take taurine, but how much? Seems to be working though.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Clen typically causes mild to severe cramping ***ending on the individual. Taurine affects overall fluid level management, rather than just adding an electrolyte or two.

Dosages varies often between 500mgs up to 3-5gms. It's best to start low and increase accordingly until resolution occurs.

M

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    take at least 1g pre-workout and 1g post, I cramp like a mother if I don't, make sure you don't lower your carbs too much either cuz that is no good on clen .

Thanks, I have been on a relativley low carb set. So I guess I should up the carbs. I seem to get sore more easily than before; do u think the clen is responsible for that as well?

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    tough to say maybe, clen tends to give me a bit of strength and some intensity and if carbs are too low you get bad DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) which really suck so keep your carbs high enough but not in excess and always drink a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day. best of luck. Jixxer? like the bike?

Yea like the bike, only i dont have the bike anymore
    But now i have a boat(wakebaording)

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    its cramping, common, be happy till you're pying one day and have to stop for some reason all of a sudden

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by jixxxer
    Yea like the bike, only i dont have the bike anymore
    But now i have a boat(wakebaording)
    Its best you don't, you can only go so long b4 you get fvcked up on it, I lost 2 very good friends due to bikes, and a lot of them had very bad crashes

But the look, FREAKIN' cool, an** I totally get the addiction, I was thinking of getting one and then a friend of mine died (RIP)......but you come bnack to thinking about after a month or so, its a thrill deff.........you'd have to have a smart head on your shoulders - -and Lord knows I don't - I always say "if i ski lilke this, a freakin' maniac, and no disregard for consequences, how would i ride a bike)

LOVE boats though.........so cool, wakeboarding too, do you know that show ehere they pimp out boats.......thats something that would go real good with my abs

bor
    I take potassium for the cramping....

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd
    tough to say maybe, clen tends to give me a bit of strength and some intensity and if carbs are too low you get bad DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) which really suck so keep your carbs high enough but not in excess and always drink a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day. best of luck. Jixxer? like the bike?
    D@mn I never liked clen , I get all the bad sides, hans shakes, headaches......but don't lose more fat then without it.....I love ECA though, the kick, the sweating everybody reacts diff to everything

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Copy that. Clen is giving me an even almost serene feeling, with a faster heartbeat. Unlike albuterol which gives me a nervous feeling.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont get many sides from Clen either, I can tolerate it pretty well. I do get the occasional cramp, puts me in awkward positions at times.

Stock is offline Member
    For me, 3-5g's of taurine works for the cramping. BTW, what kind of wakeboard boat do you have? I have a Mastercraft X-2.

Thread Information