2009camaro is offline New Member

How bad is the insomnia with tren?

I keep hearing that a side-effect of tren is insomnia. how bad is it? i need to get alot of sleep to function properly the next day, but if i cycle tren will it keep me up all night? or does it ***end on when i inject?

i tried hydroxycut and didn't realize it was all caffeine but it kept me up all night so i tossed it... so if tren is as bad, i'll have to look another direction. (i know i just compared apples and oranges there, but im just saying that insomnia would be a big problem for me)

any input would be appreciated.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Just go pick up a bottle of unisom-or something else with bene in it. Works like a charm for me

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ^ il keep that n mind 4 my cycle

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Sides with any substance will vary from individual to individual...some can run tren with minimal sides, others are very sensitive to it...

Yes, insomnia is one of the more pronounced "negative" sides that tren can give you...it gets the best of me sometimes and I will have to take an ambien to turn out the lights...melatonin is a useful OTC sleep-aide if you are worrisome about any potential ***endency that can come with any prescription sleep-aides.

Good luck,

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I got bad insomnia on my first cycle of Tren Ace. BUT I still felt GREAT the next day and felt energized.... it just sucked stayin up all night bored!

So far this cycle with Tren , no insomnia yet.......but I do have perscribed Lunesta that seems to help when I can't sleep.

as Sharp said, everyone reacts different

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    for me, it takes an hour to finally doze off and still I wake up multiple times during the night but can go back to sleep right after (net about 6 hours/night)... but man, the dreams can get very disturbingly vivid and real! Also, no night sweats tho, just feel warm and flushed like I have a mild fever of some sort.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used Tren Ace 50mg/ED and it wasn't really insomnia its just that i would wake up randomly once or twice a night and just felt wierd when going to sleep or after sleep, not sure I can really explain it.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Everybody is different dude you will have to try it and see how your body reacts to it....

I am running a gram of tren e a week and have had no problems with insomnia what so ever....The only side's that I get are a slight increase in acne, lack of endurance and lots of F#CKING sweating....

If you choose to give tren a try use tren A for your first go around that way if the sides become unbearable you can stop the tren and have the problem alleviated within a few day versus tren E which would take around two weeks....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    things i have noticed bout trensomnia..
    dose ***endent for sure
    higher doses ... less sleep u get
    but the gains are still higher w/ higher doses regardless of the lack of sleep

in the HIGHER doses NOTHING puts me to sleep.. i dont kare what I take, which kan make life RUFF and imo that is the worst side of em all since no sleep = no immune system.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    night sweats.....unreal.....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    night sweats.....unreal.....
    i grew outta my night sweats.. or got so used to em i dont even notice em anymore LOL

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on my first run with tren ace @ 75mg ed.
    I wake up a few times a night and take some time to get back to sleep.
    Sweating has increased a LOT speacially during the night, but that's about it.

Thats what I'm scared of too, I guess its a trade off u know, Like how can u train and recover with sleep when the shit keeps u up all night. But yeah Tren is a pretty potent drug, Its probably the most powerful injectable steroid on the market. I guess because they use it on cows and what not. But, I'll have to see what all happens with my cycle cuz if its really bad its gonna be a long 6-8 weeks on the stuff.

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    i'm using 75mg eod of tren a right now. i have a little trouble getting to sleep, but once i'm out, i sleep through the night. as for sweating, not so bad during the day, but while i'm training, i sweat like crazy, and i never used to before.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I never had insomnia. I would however get woken up because I was lying in a pool of my own sweat. I had to lay towels down to go back to sleep.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ I hear you...

I sweat so bad at night the wife thought I pissed the bed one time.....

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Its pretty bad for me....

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I didnt know the night sweats wwere that bad

2009camaro is offline New Member
    wow... i think i will reconsider a cycle with tren ... those sides aren't something i'll be able to put up with...

Thread Information