Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    shadow389 is offline Banned
    so u saying stay away from deca ? Why test it seems to have more of a chance to turn to estrogen. Thats is what gives the side effects

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow389
    i justtalked to my friend and he says that he has always used deca alone. See despite what the internet says I have an uncle that has held true to 600 mgs of deca a week and 400 mgs of test e and he is 5'9" and weghs 275 he powerlifts though. He told me to cycles those and I would get great results.

Look,. your obviously gonna do whatever the hell you want to do despite all the help you are getting here !! so why bother coming on here to ask???

Does your health mean NOTHING to you???

i do care about my health. I cant understand why thats all these other kids are fine doing it and I seem to be the only ragged on in a forum cuz i am 18 most of them started at like 15 when they started playing football. and besides i have been boxing for the last four year and i havnt once wanted to use steroids to make myslef better in that aspect. I want a good cycle to help gain weight and i fell if i could keep the gains if i have a proper diet that u guys would help me with plse!

neone of u guys have ne suggestions

i do care about my health. I cant understand why thats all these other kids are fine doing it and I seem to be the only ragged on in a forum cuz i am 18 most of them started at like 15 when they started playing football. and besides i have been boxing for the last four year and i havnt once wanted to use steroids to make myslef better in that aspect. I want a good cycle to help gain weight and i fell if i could keep the gains if i have a proper diet that u guys would help me with plse!

Excuse me?? Are you a doctor now too? How do you knwo they are fine, just from outward appearances?

Do you ask them if their dick still works the same?
    Do you know if their growth plates have been premature ally fused?
    Do you know what their blood pressure is daily?
    Can you see inside to their organs and tell if they damaged them at all?
    Do you know if their HPTA has been affected permanently?

and the list goes on

YES, as far as you know they are FINE and may be fine for 10 or 20 years, they may have problems from doing them so young and very much regret doing it like most older people do that have done them too young

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    i understand that I mean can u give me a relaistic diet that i can follow. I can buy the roids not a problem. Its strange that I see people have gained 20 lbs in 6 weeks of a deca 300 and they have never lost a pound and they are 16 18 19 and they seem to be fine nuting more tha njust deca each time. Hows is that?
    well if you know all these people who have such fantastic results, why come here for advice?

neone of u guys have ne suggestions

YES, i have asked ADMIN to move this thread to the steroid Q & A section so you can get a better response from more people that look there and not here.

Suggestion is still, DIET, learn to eat to grow, Train correctly and READ everything here so that when you are ready you do it correctly

It is foolish to think that there are steroids that DO NOT cause side effects, they ALL DO !!!

im asking for help thats why i, here man. I would like a diet outlined from all of u and what a good cycle u suggest would be also i dont want to have hair all of me is my main concern from doing test. How about anadrol . and dbol ?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Buddy do some research first. When i was your age i was 160 at 6'2. With just diet and excersise i went up to a decently lean 210 in 4 years. You dont need roids because your test is so high now. you WILL grow if you eat right and train. Dont screw up you hpta and possibly stunt your growth just because you think you can get big. Decca or test and steroids in general arent a "magic pill" or (shot) that will make you get big.
    Not to critisise you but when i was that age me and so many of my friends made such a big deal over creatine and andro etc. Its not the suppliments, its about 75 percent diet, 25 percent training. Try to get it out of your head that you need these things to get big. You have so much potential at your age that if you are smart about it you can achieve your goals easy.

because i thought i would look else where other what was with people telling me around here and see if i cant get sumone elses advice.

i came to achieve those goals but im looking for altenatives. Wpuld sumeone helpo with me with my diet and cycle please.

Big
    because i thought i would look else where other what was with people telling me around here and see if i cant get sumone elses advice.
    well you got it. I think what you are asking is for someone to give you advice that matches what you want to hear, and that just isn't going to happen here.

im asking for help thats why i, here man. I would like a diet outlined from all of u and what a good cycle u suggest would be also i dont want to have hair all of me is my main concern from doing test. How about anadrol. and dbol?

I am trying to help, but you are making NO effort to read and learn and understand I am NOT trying to stop you , I do not get paid to be here, I do it to try to SAVE kids from doign this too soon

No one is going to outline a diet FOR YOU!! there is a diet forum. People get paid LOTS of money to outline diets adn I for one will NOT do that much work only to have you NOT follow it

you know nothign about anadrol and dbol !!! and I am NOT gonna waste time telling you how terrible oral only cycles are and that the gains are just temporary adn mostly WATER

Big
    i came to achieve those goals but im looking for altenatives. Wpuld sumeone helpo with me with my diet and cycle please.
    I helped you with your diet by suggesting you head to the diet forum and read up on bulking diets. what do you want us to do, cut and paste all that info into this thread?

no i want a diet for starters that isnt ridicoulus to follow and a good cycle. i know noledex is a good pct what else would u suggest clomid?

ok thankz for telling me about those two no i know not to do them. I read some of the diets they seems ridiucolus u guys where here at my age once i know u have sumthing for me cuz u were stubborn to. U did it despite all the talks u had with people. Im wana do it and i want guidance through it not around it.

Big
    ok thankz for telling me about those two no i know not to do them. I read some of the diets they seems ridiucolus u guys where here at my age once i know u have sumthing for me cuz u were stubborn to. U did it despite all the talks u had with people. Im wana do it and i want guidance through it not around it.
    best of luck to you, I'm done here.

thanks for giving up on me

ne advice

edit: lol i just said something about ur last post but i think u deleted it, embarrased?

OK here is your diet for the next 6 months

meal one- 8 egg whites
    ----------1 whole egg
    ----------8 oz oatmeal
    ----------1/2 grapefruit

Meal Two- 12 oz chicken breast
    -----------12 oz plain or sweet potato

Meal Three- 2 cans Tuna fish
    ----------- 2 cups brown rice

Meal four- 12 oz lean steak
    ---------- 12 oz potato

Meal five- 12 oz fish, turkey, or tuna
    ---------- 2 cups brown rice

meal six- two cans tuna

That is a basic diet, if you can follow that then you can grow. you can add a shake in right after your workout

the above is about HALF of what I eat in a day to bulk !!!!
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 06-20-2007 at 06:34 PM.

u for real or just joking. Is deca a good product to start with with a lilttle test of not.

i thank u very much sman its a good diet and easy to follow. Now that I have the diet what u think of my workout sched. Monday chest and back tuesday legs wed off thurs chest and back and friday arms and shoulders.

ok now my question is what is a good cycle to start off on do u think 600 mgs of deca and 400 mgs of test per week would cause majo side effects.

ok now my question is what is a good cycle to start off on do u think 600 mgs of deca and 400 mgs of test per week would cause majo side effects.

seriously, are you NOT even listening to anything we are saying???

YOU and your body are NOT ready for steroids !!!!!!!!!!!

i thank u very much sman its a good diet and easy to follow. Now that I have the diet what u think of my workout sched. Monday chest and back tuesday legs wed off thurs chest and back and friday arms and shoulders.
    I don't like it at all , but everyone is different when it comes to workouts

OK, I AM DONE BEFORE I LOSE MY COOL HERE!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD WAIT UNTIL THIS THREAD GETS MOVED INTO THE RIGHT FORUM AND OTHERS HAVE A CHANCE TO HELP YOU!!!

GOOD LUCK

u have ne suggestions
    i dont feel its suffiecnt to work them once a week but thats me. What u suggest sman. I really do thank u even though im giving u a hard time. But plse comment about a cycle if not give me a cycle u think i will do ok with and still make sum gains.

u have been plenty off help and i really thank u

im sorry i just have it stuck in my head that i need them and until i try them i dont htink that will go away shit if they dont work i dont have to do them again.

by the way how old r u sman

u have ne suggestions
    i dont feel its suffiecnt to work them once a week but thats me. What u suggest sman. I really do thank u even though im giving u a hard time. But plse comment about a cycle if not give me a cycle u think i will do ok with and still make sum gains.

Look, this is my last post for now.

Your muscles DO NOT grow in the gym!! they grow while you REST !!

Here is my typical week in the gym. I will NOT get into the whys right now cause you got me spent already

I always work best with working the larger muscle groups first and working to the smaller ones

Monday- Legs, legs and more legs

Tuesday- Chest

Wednesday- shoulders

Thursday- back-lats

Friday- ARMS

I throw abs in at the end of legs, or back or both

If you workout correctly, you will exhaust the muscles and give them a week to recoup and GROW

by the way how old r u sman

Check my profile on here and my "NATURAL" thread.

I am 42 now and was natural until I was 36

competed at 33 and WON NATURALLY !!!!!

here: Natural
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 06-20-2007 at 06:57 PM.

i will try to give it a try, and I will be back in hee quite often to let u know my progress.

i will try to give it a try, and I will be back in hee quite often to let u know my progress.

for your sake I hope you are sincere!! if not, good luck with your health

i thank u sman and not u pgillagan for being a smart a**

i thank u sman and not u pgillagan for being a smart a**

oh, don't be like that, he was just having fun...remember we are all volunteers here, we don't get paid and if I had a nickel for every 18 year old that wanted advice but didnt' want to listen, I would be rich !!!

and next week when you start your cycle that you SHOULDN"T start, it is best to use ONE compound first so you can see how your body reacts to it and build off that knowledge for later cycles. Test ONLY for the first cycle

If you are taking two compounds, you will NOT know which one is working for your or against you.

I say this only because i know you will NOT wait!!!

muscle_20 is offline Member
    18 is too young man 170lb at 15% bf are stats that show you have not reached your natural potential in any way.
    Up your cals to a clean 5000cals per day and train correctly 4 times per week and you will have your best possible goals.
    Take steriods now **** up your gains later.
    your cycle will stunt your growth and yes you do have more height to grow you also need to grow sides ways as well as up.
    Your test levels are not fully developed you will have problems in the future as far as sex drive goes.
    Do what ever you want to your body but i know you will regret it.
    Last edited by muscle_20; 06-20-2007 at 07:46 PM.

i appreaciate what u have said. I have a question for u muscle 20 can u give me a workout that u think would work for me.

i appreaciate what u have said. I have a question for u muscle 20 can u give me a workout that u think would work for me.
    Sure mate if your goals are to gain as much size as possible you need to put the work in
    day 1: chest and biceps
    flat bench press 3 sets 6-8 reps
    incline bench press 3 sets 6-8 reps
    decline bench press 3 sets 6-8 reps
    barbell curls 3 sets 6-8 reps make sure your form is perfect dont cheat
    hammer curls 3 sets 6-8 reps again perfect form
    day 2: legs
    squats 10 sets 6-20 reps pyramid up to the heavy weights the most important part is go very low on the squat literally as low as you can ass to your calves
    lying leg curls 6 sets 8-12 reps
    standing calve raises 6 sets 12-15 reps
    day 3:shoulders and triceps
    seated millatary press with a barbell 3 sets 6-8 reps
    side raises 3 sets 10-15 reps
    bent raises 3 sets 10-15 reps
    skull crushers 3 sets 6-8 reps
    dips weighted 3 sets 6-8 reps
    day 4: back
    deadlifts from the floor 6 sets 15,12,10,8,6,3 reps
    chin ups 4 sets as many reps as possible
    row variation such as tbar row 4 sets 8-12 reps no cheating strict feel the back
    dumb bell shrugs 4 sets 10-15 reps

abbs every work out 3 sets of any abb movement just make it burn prob about 20-30 reps

every week you should aim to add a tiny bit of weight to every movement and lets say you stagnate and you cant add weight use the same weight but make the set last longer by lowering the weight slower just make it harder.
    you only need 6 sets for each part of the arm per week i am so sick of these punks doing 20 sets for their arms yet not doing the compounds trust me the food squats deadlifts and bench will add tons more to your arms than those curls will.

i would train monday,tuesday,thursday,friday then rest up
    most important is get those 5000 cals in and train as hard as you possibly can and i swear you will gain so much muscle you wouldnt believe.
    aas is a crutch for most young guys which they dont need if they train and eat right dont be fooled you can build an amazing physique by the time your 20 with no drugs hell when i first competed in powerlifting you should have heard all the shit i heard about drugs
    Last edited by muscle_20; 06-20-2007 at 08:25 PM.

one more question for sumone what is a good starting cycle to make good gains from? I know probably test but I have one problem i dont like the fact that it gives u more hair that seems to bother me the most.

wow i just spent 15 mins typing you up a training program because i thought you were going to do it the right way
    good luck with your cycle champ give america another reason to have banned steriods for proper athletes due to dumb little kids not willing to do any thing the right way
    you dont like test because it gives you more hair???? hey if you take enough you may actually grow some on your balls kid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information