Thread: Feel sick!

XXL69 is offline New Member

Feel sick!

Can anyone tell me if they've experienced this before. On my way to the gym today and had a feeling like the life was being sucked right out of me. I started sweating like Jason Giambi and couldnt stop. Had to sit at the curb for a minute until i gained my composure. I felt like death. Anyway...i'm on my 5th week of Test E @900mg a week+100mg of D-bol a day. I guess my question is, is this something that can be expected from the substances that i'm taking. Maybe i'm doing too much?

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    100mg dbol per day? **** man, that could be it! those white blood cells are on the rise!

Atomini is offline Banned
    ONE HUNDRED mg of dbol !?!?!?

Yes. 50mg in morning after breakfast, then 50mg around 3:30 to keep blood levels consistent

Sounds like you're taking a ton more gear than you need. 100mg per day of dbol topped off with 900mg of test a week is crazy. What are your stats and cycle history?

6'6 about 305lbs. Used to juice about 5 years ago then had to have back surgery(spinal fusion L4 L5). So i'm no stranger to juicing. But anyway, this is my first cycle since I started training again.

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    what is your body fat %

Well, i'd rather let the vets and experienced guys respond because they have more experience than me...

But 900mg of test a week is absolutely crazy. Stack 700mg a week of dbol onto that... and you have over a gram and a half of steroids each week. If your liver hasn't exploded by now because of the rediculous amounts of dbol, then I don't know what's making you feel sick. It sounds like to me that it's just way too much...

misadventures is offline Banned
    100mg dbol ed isn't that crazy, and at 305lbs he's gonna need a lot of juice to grow, 900mg/wk sounds fine to me for someone with his stats

He didn't give bodyfat % yet, though. So we don't know how much of that is lean mass.

misadventures is offline Banned
    good point

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XXL69
    Can anyone tell me if they've experienced this before. On my way to the gym today and had a feeling like the life was being sucked right out of me. I started sweating like Jason Giambi and couldnt stop. Had to sit at the curb for a minute until i gained my composure. I felt like death. Anyway...i'm on my 5th week of Test E @900mg a week+100mg of D-bol a day. I guess my question is, is this something that can be expected from the substances that i'm taking. Maybe i'm doing too much?
    although your doses are too high I don't think that is related to your sickness...
    it sounds like you went hypoglycemic...are you on low carbs?
    that would do it...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NewVader
    although your doses are too high I don't think that is related to your sickness...
    it sounds like you went hypoglycemic...are you on low carbs?
    that would do it...
    that's what i was thinking. did it pass or did you need to eat before it went away?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah my first idea might be hypo episode.. but dbol does/can cause like anxity and panic attacks in people. i know more than a few people who have takin pretty good lump somes of dbol then in bout an hour they have a RUSH kinda thing .. basically one described it...
    "I was taking a nap.. woke up in a sweat my heart was racing like i was having a panic attack" he took dbol like right before the nap. later he said.. NO one told me that part about dbol lol...
    so really i cant say EXACTLY what it is.
    are you prone to anxiety/panic disorders?
    do u have blood pressue/hypertension?

something that might be of help is ur stats/training history/cycle history
    that would HELP IMMENSELY TO uncover this lil mystery.

Thread Information