Thread: Drug Test Help

Antonio Vilhena is offline New Member

Drug Test Help

Hi,
    I have these athlete freinds of mine who are going to dispute the next World Bodybuilding Amateur Championship, in Europe, and they´re a little concerned about the drug testing. What advice would you give for this girl who´s been to Boldelone, Anavar and Stanozolol for one cicle and now (the contest is about to happen in two or three months) wants to clean it up or mask it? Is there any special procedure she should be following, or these drugs detension time is about to end up anyays within this period?

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Why enter a tested event when you have been using AAS? Don't you think that's unfair to the natural athletes?

Yes, I think you´re right. But in this case, absolutely nobody is natural in this contest. Everyone is on AAS. They would never get to that far if they weren´t. You can see that crystal clear. The thing is: How do they manage the experts to "misread" drug the test result?

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    One way is by not cheating. Enter a non-tested contest if you have used AAS. Anyway, try clicking the banner under your last post.

Thanks bro. I´ve been there already. Unfortunately I live in Brazil and it turns to be extremely complicated to buy foreign produts (books, drugs, whatever), even using my credit card. It´s not safe. I´d have to have a friend who would buy and deliver it to me. That´s why I´m putting to question in the forum, so anybody can give me directions. The two girls who are going to compete are in excelent shape, but they are afraid something goes wrong in the drug test. We´re absolutely sure all the contestants have done the same.

Thread Information