Thread: winny ?

tcarn01 is offline Associate Member

winny ?

so i have a stanzol 50. It comes in a 10ml litlle bottle. my question is i take 1cc a day and it only last me 10 days. is my math wrong or do i need to buy 20 bottles for a cycle? if so, why would they make a stanz 50 .why not a 250 or 300 like other aas? thanks in advance..

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01
    so i have a stanzol 50. It comes in a 10ml litlle bottle. my question is i take 1cc a day and it only last me 10 days. is my math wrong or do i need to buy 20 bottles for a cycle? if so, why would they make a stanz 50 .why not a 250 or 300 like other aas? thanks in advance..
    where to start, probably by suggesting more research. what are stats and goals

300mg shot of winstrol . one word, ouch. winny cannot be taken eod or twice a week so a 300mg shot would be quite a bit of winny. needs test. as stated earlier, stats and goals

tcarn01 is offline Associate Member
    ohh shoot .. yea sorry. i am taking 50 eod. obviously they won't come in 250 or 400. i knew that .. sorry.. i am going to take hell on that one.. my point was why do they come in 10ml and not 30 or 40ml bottles?

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01
    ohh shoot .. yea sorry. i am taking 50 eod. obviously they won't come in 250 or 400. i knew that .. sorry.. i am going to take hell on that one.. my point was why do they come in 10ml and not 30 or 40ml bottles?
    I dont recommend eod. if you run the numbers it is like starting over eod. should be ed w/ any oral or suspended hormone. need stats and goals. winny might not be right for you

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    winny needs to be taken every day, not every other day b/c of the half life. There are 20, 30, 50, and even 100 ml bottles of it out there...you just have to know where to look...

what are your stats? why are you running winny?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    firstly i would never take LESS THAN 50mg ED ever.. unless ur a chick.. then its ok.
    2ndly.. U NEED ALOT MORE WIN lol

Thread Information