dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

tren ace test prop cycle

I am starting my cycle in a few days. I wanted to run masteron with it but it may not be available for a couple weeks. should I hold off or just run it when it comes in? or would it change rusults much if I just run the prop and tren alone. Plan to run letro .25 mgs ed throughout and pct with tomoxafen. tren 50 mgs ed prop 100mgs ed. can only do 7 weeks cuz I gotta leave town for 3 days and cant take it through airport not worth getting caught with it. so good cycle?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    What are your stats, bro?

Blog Entries

stats

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    What are your stats, bro?
    this will be my 5th cycle, used tri tren on last on but had some gear problems and just ran it wrong so I scrapped it. 6'0'' 204 lbs 14% bf 36 yrs old

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    really its up to u.. u got 2 choices.. wait for the mast and run it right like u planned or .. save mast for later cycle and just run tren /prop an see how it goes.. tren is an amazing compound and if u do it right u will love the results.

Blog Entries

looking to do it right

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    really its up to u.. u got 2 choices.. wait for the mast and run it right like u planned or .. save mast for later cycle and just run tren/prop an see how it goes.. tren is an amazing compound and if u do it right u will love the results.
    by "do it right" do you mean ed injections with the test? I keep a strict diet and train/lift hard 5 to 6 days a week. still learning how to control calorie intake and take in enough protien and nutrients to support growth. I am working abs eod hard and cardio 3 times a week to cut up and try to expose the sixer lol... I hope this cycle works well. from what I have figured it will take 5 vials of 10 ml prop and 3 vials of 10 ml. tren . this will be the most expensive cycle for me so far so I hope I do it right. I got letro and cabergoline on hand. should I run any thing after pct? like clen or t3? or is that not nessasary?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by dank1970
    by "do it right" do you mean ed injections with the test? I keep a strict diet and train/lift hard 5 to 6 days a week. still learning how to control calorie intake and take in enough protien and nutrients to support growth. I am working abs eod hard and cardio 3 times a week to cut up and try to expose the sixer lol... I hope this cycle works well. from what I have figured it will take 5 vials of 10 ml prop and 3 vials of 10 ml. tren. this will be the most expensive cycle for me so far so I hope I do it right. I got letro and cabergoline on hand. should I run any thing after pct? like clen or t3? or is that not nessasary?
    i really just meant.. wait for the mast and run the prop/tren /mast cycle all together and properly.. or go ahead and start not and save and ommit the mast.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You have (3) 10ml vials of tren ? How many mgs per week are you running tren?

Blog Entries

mgs of tren

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    You have (3) 10ml vials of tren? How many mgs per week are you running tren?
    50 ed so 350 per week

Blog Entries

got it

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i really just meant.. wait for the mast and run the prop/tren/mast cycle all together and properly.. or go ahead and start not and save and ommit the mast.
    ok so run without or save it for another cycle later just dont start it weeks 3-7

HowIdo is offline Junior Member
    I would say dont worry about the Masteron . As long as you have Tren you are golden..... I just cant stand the insomnia, i mean i lived on melatonin. I just finished up the exact same cycle but was taking 75 mgs of Tren everyday. Had great results......enjoy brother

Thread Information