taylor26 is offline Member

New Albuterol and "ketotifen" from lion

I've used lion's clen in the past with great success, and have been reading up on running clen and albuterol together. Low and behold, now i can get my hands on some. Does anyone have some info regarding the recomended dosage for albuterol? Also, how should it differ when running clen and albuterol together? also, what other effects arise from the ketotifen besides resetting the beta receptors? Sorry for all the questions, thanks anyone with some input

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I was also looking for some info on running clen and albuterol together. Looks like it could be a very strong combo. I will do some more research.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    I've used lion's clen in the past with great success, and have been reading up on running clen and albuterol together. Low and behold, now i can get my hands on some. Does anyone have some info regarding the recomended dosage for albuterol? Also, how should it differ when running clen and albuterol together? also, what other effects arise from the ketotifen besides resetting the beta receptors? Sorry for all the questions, thanks anyone with some input
    I just put a new thread on the anabolic forum about albuterol. It is titled clenbuterol vs albuterol. It has a ton of great information about albuterol. It should help answer some of your questions.

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Don't the two stimulate the same beta receptors? Seems pointless?....

Quote Originally Posted by lifterjaydawg
    I just put a new thread on the anabolic forum about albuterol. It is titled clenbuterol vs albuterol. It has a ton of great information about albuterol. It should help answer some of your questions.
    Thanks for the info lifterjaydawg. That article had some great info. I am looking forward to giving albuterol a try.

Quote Originally Posted by vein5
    Don't the two stimulate the same beta receptors? Seems pointless?....
    Just becasue they work in a similiar manner, doesn't mean they are the same compound. I think it will be subjective and some people will really like albuterol and some will like clenbuterol . I can't wait to give albuterol a try.

Thread Information