soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Dbol for cutting???????

Wondering I think I read somewhere of someone using it for cutting... anyway assume that water wasnt an issue would it be effective as a cutting agent... sub maintenance calories all the correct macros and the like could dbols anabolic and androgenic properties be used well for cutting off the fat and retaining muscle?

sorel_C is offline Member
    Any single compond could be used for cutting,,(sh*t, now i should like a parrot)

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    I use dbol all the time in my cycles. It dose seam to help in cutting at around 25mg a day. But if I go to 50mg a day I get the bloat and all the other sides. But I dont use it for a cutting purpose, I am just commenting on what I see when I go lower.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    I tried to use dbol for cutting (ran w/test E). Didn't work for me, but I was running it at 40mg/day. It was very hard for me to get my work out routine down for cutting when on dbol. I just wanted to throw on more weight when I lifted. Dbol makes me strong as hell, and I couldn't get my mind set to do high reps w/"lighter wieghts". I just felt strong and wanted to add more and more weight and do up to 6-8 reps per set.

Maybe you can really get your mind set your going to do a "cutting" work out routine. But I just couldn't do it.

Mel1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckster
    I tried to use dbol for cutting (ran w/test E). Didn't work for me, but I was running it at 40mg/day. It was very hard for me to get my work out routine down for cutting when on dbol. I just wanted to throw on more weight when I lifted. Dbol makes me strong as hell, and I couldn't get my mind set to do high reps w/"lighter wieghts". I just felt strong and wanted to add more and more weight and do up to 6-8 reps per set.

Maybe you can really get your mind set your going to do a "cutting" work out routine. But I just couldn't do it.
    Using heavy weight wile cutting isn't a bad idea to prevent muscle lose!!
    That what you should do!! But that’s off topic…

I just heard of people who have used it for cutting but never used it myself!
    Seen one thread of someone who did with great success!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd need a serious AI, but even at sub-maintenance calories it is a strong enough anabolic to prevent much muscle loss.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    never used it for cutting perse but i find the water allways dissapates quite quickly leaving quality gains showing,be interesting to try cutting with it one day

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    You'd need a serious AI, but even at sub-maintenance calories it is a strong enough anabolic to prevent much muscle loss.
    Ya I wasnt saying using it exclusively for cutting I was thinking more along the lines of

test prop 500mg/week
    dbol 25mg/day
    l-dex.25/day
    something like that....

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Well mate if you are cutting then obviously you will be in a calorie deficit which is not prime breeding ground for muscle building or muscle maintenence (anyone disagree?) thus the dbol would be quite effective at helping you maintain that muscle while you keep in that deficit state

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    Ya I wasnt saying using it exclusively for cutting I was thinking more along the lines of

test prop 500mg/week
    dbol 25mg/day
    l-dex.25/day
    something like that....

That's a pretty good layout. Simple and flexible.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    here's my experience : Low dose d bol for cutting

londonguy is offline New Member
    i only use it in bulking cycles!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Like stated before any compound can be used for cutting. Dbol got a rap years ago before any of us picked up a dumbbell that it is a bulker and thats it, when it really depends on the diet you have. Keep it clean and get clean gains. I honestly had my best cycle when I used prop and 'the breakfast of champions' a few years back.

You should have great success especially with your knowldge soulstealer

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i personally like drol better for cutting.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I know guys who have used it precontest, but it is allot more of an advanced technique, and you really have to be in tune with your body to know how much to take, and what to do to keep the water and bloat off.

Thread Information