Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

how much strength do you guys gain of halo?

hit me with increase in lift numbers im trying to see if mines legit or not.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    With 4 weeks of Halo 40mg/day(with test prop and primo ace) my benchpress went up from 190-215 kg.

Halo is nr1 for strenght-gain imo.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    Wow some crazy gains there. Thats like 55pounds in 4 weeks? How did you take your halo?

see that pisses me off mines not doing that.

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    how much have you gained?

well its hard to say. i was pretty damn strong a week after being on it, but then i got strep so in all honesty im probably being an R-tard. Im deadlifting tomorrow andthat will be the True test. my bench has gone up not a whole lot about 15 lbs. however my rack deads did go up about 50.

Calyptus is offline New Member
    4 days on, stacking it with 12.5 mg dose dbol to get a small anabolic response as well, no sides, getting tighter every day with a cutting diet, no id about strength gains yet, I completed all set with relative ease. It seems like I'm recovering a lot quicker than usual...

Only doing 15mg training days and 10 off days. I'll bump it up to 20mg workout days on monday. Tuesday will be my first true test, going for a PR in deadlifting. Not that special, except that I was 25 pounds heavier when I set my last dl pr...

BROKEN is offline Associate Member
    leg press went from 500 to 725
    in 5 weeks
    it was my first cycle ever

Quote Originally Posted by BROKEN
    in 5 weeks
    wow, halo as a first cycle, most've been tough... What dosage did you use?

cant remember man it was like in 1997

my legs grow retardedly fast

but my job requires me to be able to run so.. it is hard to balance

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Calyptus
    wow, halo as a first cycle, most've been tough... What dosage did you use?
    its odd but halo is like a common fav among the doc's to prescribe their new patients around here.. very odd indeedd

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    TAI:

What do they prescribe Halo for?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    TAI:

What do they prescribe Halo for?
    i guess not lifting enough piss if i know, i know they even prescribe them tren probably to aid in digestion of grass for all i know.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    in 5 weeks
    That sounds like a lie period. You claim to have gained 225 pounds of strength on an exercise in 5 weeks and I've never heard anything remotely close to that. Granted, in my experience, larger muscle groups gain strength at a more rapid rate than smaller groups per cycle, but this still sounds extremely ridiculous. A lot of guys on here want REAL advice, and this doesn't sound real, it sounds extremely mis-guiding. I noticed you forgot the doses too, how convenient. On the other hand, I've never done halo dammit! And I've heard interesting things about it in terms of strength gains. I love drol LOL, and yes I know it's dangerous. I would be curious to find out more about halo.

!first cycle! !good leg genitics! and before i only did leg press for high reps never used it for main development of my legs. when i got on the stuff i was able to, with almost gut spilling motivation do 12 sets of 15 to 8 reps on the leg press sled. it was like the sled and I had a connection

i rocked that f**king thing

and i loved that stuff! didnt gain much size though

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    That sounds like a lie period. You claim to have gained 225 pounds of strength on an exercise in 5 weeks and I've never heard anything remotely close to that. Granted, in my experience, larger muscle groups gain strength at a more rapid rate than smaller groups per cycle, but this still sounds extremely ridiculous. A lot of guys on here want REAL advice, and this doesn't sound real, it sounds extremely mis-guiding. I noticed you forgot the doses too, how convenient. On the other hand, I've never done halo dammit! And I've heard interesting things about it in terms of strength gains. I love drol LOL, and yes I know it's dangerous. I would be curious to find out more about halo.
    not gunna say its impossible, but the math comes out to 45 lbs per week. if he was leg pressing 500 lbs before, thats weak. The weaker you are when you do halo the stronger you get off of it.

right i didnt use the leg press much till i was on halo just to rep out and what not

but once i started i couldnt stop

halo motivates the hell out of me

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Im using halo 4 my next cycle i can NOT WAIT

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    not gunna say its impossible, but the math comes out to 45 lbs per week. if he was leg pressing 500 lbs before, thats weak. The weaker you are when you do halo the stronger you get off of it.
    All righty there guys. I didn't go into this thread wanting to pick on Broken. I just read his blog and it looked ridiculouos. If you guys met me face to face you'd probably like me. I'm friendly as sh*t in person. I don't like making people feel bad, would rather seem 'em feel good. His post just looked somewhat like bs. You guys added in a few variables which make it make more sense. Honestly, it still sounds weird to me but hey, Broken, if you did that, power to ya, well done. It's the weekend man, I don't feel like startin' sh*t. On a second note, I love building strength. Halo sounds interesting. I'm tryin' to get my bench to 500 and my squat is already pretty damn high, doin' 495 for 8. A good boost, maybe two, and I'm there on bench. Later guys.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah.....B..B..But its the LEG PRESS!

All righty there guys. I didn't go into this thread wanting to pick on Broken. I just read his blog and it looked ridiculouos. If you guys met me face to face you'd probably like me. I'm friendly as sh*t in person. I don't like making people feel bad, would rather seem 'em feel good. His post just looked somewhat like bs. You guys added in a few variables which make it make more sense. Honestly, it still sounds weird to me but hey, Broken, if you did that, power to ya, well done. It's the weekend man, I don't feel like startin' sh*t. On a second note, I love building strength. Halo sounds interesting. I'm tryin' to get my bench to 500 and my squat is already pretty damn high, doin' 495 for 8. A good boost, maybe two, and I'm there on bench. Later guys.

seriously, i didnt think you came off mean at all. in fact u seem pretty nice. If anything, Im the asshole. 495 for 8 is very impressive. for years, I didnt train legs, i started about 2 months ago, and im repping 315 for 8. girly weight for most, but im excited, because it keeps going up every week by about 20 lbs. im extremely out of proportion, my max bench is 325 lol, so u see where my legs SHOULD be, and will be in 6 months. depending on what your bench is now, a halo, tren , and test cycle would probably get myou very close to where you want to be.
    Last edited by ironaddict69; 08-04-2007 at 07:57 PM.

i dont care either

take halotestin and attach your results to this thread! please!

i can attach mine.
    I went from maxing at 275 on the flat bench to maxing at 325, squatting 315 3 times to doing it 9, and deads went from 330 to well now 400.
    Last edited by ironaddict69; 08-05-2007 at 12:59 PM.

didn't you get sick in the meantime as well? My bench is at about 280lbs right now, did 340lbs in the past but just cut a lot of pounds to increase my flexibility so I lost some strength. Got elbow tendonitis as well not allowing me to train any upper body until the start of my cycle
    Last edited by Calyptus; 08-05-2007 at 03:02 AM.

yeah, I did, I got strep. but the strength from halo came anyway. I get on the hi/low cable pulleys, attach a butterfly bar, and i tricep pressdown that damn thing 30 times. i am adding weights to it and same with the fly machines. body weight barely went up, it raised about 3 pounds so i ended at 215. im a young little fvck, and strength mainly comes to me more than size, because i have to stay on a higher dose of t3 in my armour thyroid to fight fatigue.
    Last edited by ironaddict69; 08-05-2007 at 01:01 PM.

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried it for 4 weeks @ 30mg I think. It was b...dragon. looked legit but I honestly didnt notice it at all. I definately didnt notice a big strength increase, felt like a normal test only cycle.

i wasnt very aggressive from it either actually.

nada for me either but im not a very aggresive person at all unless provoked.

I'll give a different brand another try someday but lets just say im in no hurry.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no one here was digging you out at all mate so i wodnt worry bout it..............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

i can attach mine.
    I went from maxing at 275 on the flat bench to maxing at 325, squatting 315 3 times to doing it 9, and deads went from 330 to well now 400.
    Those are damn good results brother, LOL. I'm gigglin' as I read it because those are pretty significant.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    no one here was digging you out at all mate so i wodnt worry bout it..............................
    Thanks Booz. I didn't want to come off as an ahole either.

i dont care either

take halotestin and attach your results to this thread! please!
    Thanks for the encouragement BROKEN. Tell ya what, I will LOL. Next cycle I'll add it in. Good luck with your training.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    see that pisses me off mines not doing that.
    Mine didnt do shit.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    With 4 weeks of Halo 40mg/day(with test prop and primo ace) my benchpress went up from 190-215 kg.

Halo is nr1 for strenght-gain imo.
    How do you know it wasnt the prop?? The only way to tell would to take it alone or on steady hrt.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I'm on day 6 and my strength still hasn't increased noticably. If I don't see some major strength gain by monday next week I'll just quit. My cycle works nice for hardening and body recompositioning, but I'm looking for a massive gain in strength rather than this...

hmmm I wonder if there is alot of bunk halo floating around?? either that or some people get super massive strength gains from it and others dont notice a damn thing.

mines not bunk, lab test are all ok and I checked the batch number and it's real...

keep us posted let me know how it goes. How many mg's are you taking? all pre-workout? how many weeks?

20 mg on days 10 off days, together with 12.5mg dbol off days and 25 on, all in the morning. 25mg proviron to counter the bloat as well, works like a charm.

I like to keep doses low, as it's my first time running both compounds, and I'm testing something out(if I can get away with low AM doses to avoid test and htpa supression). Currently at about 230lbs, 11-12% BF, pretty much the same as when I started, but I appear leaner tho... Still have a long way to go, 7-8%

Normally I'd run it for a month, but if I do not get a decent response before monday, I'll stop the cycle and make it a bill roberts/muscle trainee style 2 weeks on 4-6 weeks off...
    Last edited by Calyptus; 08-06-2007 at 12:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information