Hot_Bartender1109 is offline New Member

Exclamation tren and respiratory reaction??

hey guys.... been awhile since i've been on here and I forgot my old screen name, so I started a new one... anyways here's my problem

I'm 10 days into a tren cycle @ 75 mg ED.... I made it myself using component TH. Everything was going great up until today... when I had to take an ambulance to the ER que to trouble breathing. The docs say it was a systemic reacton to the gear, and that I have to stop using it, they also gave me a shot of benadryl and a prescrip for pregnizone (right spelling?), a steroid to elp with respiration. Prett scary stuff. So my question is has anyone ever heard of this??? Could this really be due to the tren? Or is this just the doctors trying to "scare me straight?" Would I be ok to continue cycle and just take some benadryl everyday? I mean damn things were just starting to get good... would be shitty to stop. For the record this is my first time using tren but not my first cycle, and I've never had any problems like this before...

PLEASE HELP GUYS!?!?!
    Last edited by Hot_Bartender1109; 07-05-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    do you have any known allergies? I know a lot of the kits use peanut oil.

Hot_Bartender1109 is offline New Member
    no... no reactions.... if it were from the tren i thought i'd have had some sort site reaction as well and i don't and if it's a tren react then why now? after 10 days of injections??

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Is tren the only compound you are using? Why don't you do some research on tren cough too.

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    If they gave you a shot of benadryl then they treated you for an allergic reaction. That's what it sounds like to me. Probably 50mgs IM, right? As far as your question goes, you shoud ask yourself if your health is really worth the risk.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Trust me when I am on Tren and high doses of Test my respiratiion turns to shit, I am huffing and puffing just walking from one room to another. Whats a real killer is when I go scuba diving, a tank usually lasts me about 55 mins and I when I am on I am draining the fvcker in 30 mins. I know of other guys with similar issues although not to the extent you are describing

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should have informed your self about this compound a bit more, Tren Cough is normal for some people, its when a bit of Tren gets into your bloodstream and you start to get Tren cough, hard to breath,start sweating,cou***ng, lots of people describe it as they thought they were gonna die but it passes and is really not life threatening. Tren does decrease your endurance and make it a bit harder to catch your breath when doing your workouts too.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    did this happen durring or right after an injection?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    tren cough?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have never heard of anyone having an allergic reaction to THE HORMONE sounds like something is askew..

Thread Information