I am winding down on a 12 week cycle of EQ(400mg/wk), Cyp(500mg/wk) and Winstrol Depot 50mg/ED. Tuesday was my last shot of Cypionate and the EQ only last 10 weeks. I still have a weekand a half worth of Depot however just this past week my nipple are is really tender and puffy as hell. Got Clomid for next week but I started taking 20mg Nolvadex tabs last week in the event that my estrogen was out of balance. I think this made it worse!!! and I feel a small lump in my left pec, not sure if this is the gland or new growth. Also, noticed that I am holding more water, fat in my chest but the remainder of my mid section and shoulders are getting tighter....needless to say I am crapping in my drawers......Help

What should I/could I take in addition to or in place of Nolva to reduce the puffiness or growth. Is Arimidex , or LIquidex my best option???? Should I discontinue the remainder of the winny?

I plan on a three month layoff from any gear but would like to know what I can do to prevent this from happening again.

I have educated myself as to what can be taken but wanted to hear first hand if anyone out there had the same problem and what they did to correct. PLEASE ADVISE....I would hate to think all those hours and cans of tuna are for nothing because I am going to develop RAT TITS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Braski