SergioLMT is offline Associate Member

Dutast. Hindering Gains?

Hey bros! I've been reading a lot on the boards about Dutast/Finast hindering gains while cycling. What kind of things have you guys experienced? I was thinking about ordering a bottle from Lion to have on hand just as a "C.Y.A." but now I'm having second thoughts.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    i used .5 mg duta a day on my sus cycle and still gained 25 pounds.

it most likely does make you a little softer and weaker which is a side effect you have to decide if you can live with or not.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    It will not hinder gains.
    I wish I felt like explaining it completely, cause u'd understand it than but..
    I'm just say.. DHT serves no purpose in skeletal muscle. In fact DHT gets destroyed in skeletal muscle. so while on DUTA, or off duta it makes no difference.
    now sexual organs,the biggest organ in your body the skin, and your scalp are a slightly different story.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Even if there was a slight hinderance of gains, this should be the LEAST of concerns for those who feel the need to utilize Fina/Duta.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    Fair enough. Thanks a lot for your replies bros. It's definitely something that I'll try if I start having the symptoms. Right now I'm using Nizoral as a precautionary measure. I'm starting my 4th week of 12, so I'm definitely not out of the woods by far. :-)

SNUKA is offline Member
    maybe your strength might decrease it did for me a little bit at first. has anyone run dutasteride and nizoral on a test only cycle and still lost hair?

Thread Information