jonrob14 is offline New Member

Please help with my next cycle

Hey guys, i am about to get ready to take my next cycle, which will be my 5th over a few years. i am curently 180lbs, around 7% bodyfat, eat healthy and train consistantly. i have heard in the past that when you take inject such as test eth, you should work up to a dosage, then work back down to taper off. Or sometimes now as pyramid aslo with oral. i want to run 4 weeks of dbol , 12 weeks of test prop, and 12 weeks of deca with it. please let me know how you would run this cycle to help me out. in the past i would jus run 500mgs of test for 12 weeks, i did get good results, but the seemed to slow up as my body got used to the doasage. thanks guys

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonrob14
    Hey guys, i am about to get ready to take my next cycle, which will be my 5th over a few years. i am curently 180lbs, around 7% bodyfat, eat healthy and train consistantly.
    UNLESS YOU BEGAN AT 135LBS THIS IS MEAGER FOR FOUR CYCLES.

i have heard in the past that when you take inject such as test eth, you should work up to a dosage, then work back down to taper off. Or sometimes now as pyramid aslo with oral.
    THIS WAS A POPULAR PRACTICE, BUT HAS SINCE FALLEN FROM PROMINENCE AS IT IS HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE "COMPLETELY" UNNECESSARY...STARTING AND STOPPING AT YOUR CHOSEN DOSE IS FINE (ALSO SEE 'FRONTLOADING').

i want to run 4 weeks of dbol , 12 weeks of test prop, and 12 weeks of deca with it. please let me know how you would run this cycle to help me out.
    THE PROPER RUNNING OF SUBSEQUENT CYCLES SHOULD BE PREDICATED UPON YOUR PREVIOUS ONES: HOW LONG THEY WERE; WHAT THEY INCLUDED; HOW THE COMPONENTS WERE USED (WHAT WEEKS, I.E. DBOL 1-4, WINNIE 6-12); HOW YOUR BODY REACTED TO VARIOUS COMPOUNDS; ETC.

PLEASE PROVIDE MORE PRIOR CYCLE INFO, THE FOLLOWING IS INSUBSTANTIAL:
    the past i would jus run 500mgs of test for 12 weeks, i did get good results,

but the seemed to slow up as my body got used to the doasage. thanks guys
    NOT EXACTLY, THE BODY EXPERIENCES GROWTH IN SPURTS, MUCH LIKE THAT OF A CHILD. ONE WILL NOT GROW CONTINUALLY, REGARDLESS OF THE CYCLE OR ITS ADJUSTMENTS. HOWEVER, THERE ARE WAYS FOR YOU INFLUENCE THIS...RESEARCH COMES TO MIND!
    LASTLY, ALTHOUGH YOUR DEVELOPMENT THUS FAR, A SOLID 180LBS WITH VERY NICE BF IS COMMENDABLE, AGAIN THE FOUR CYCLES IS DISCONCERTING. WHAT WAS YOUR STARTING (PRE-FIRST CYCLE WEIGHT/BF), AND DO YOU USE PCT?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information