Thread: vets and mods

vets and mods

ok every source i have found says that they want references. so i posted on here and asked how to get them. the anwser was, u have to ask vets and mods for refs. so i started asking vets and mods for refs, i had a 2 tell me yea no problem and were very cool. guess they checked out my post and seen that i not i complete idiot(may not now it all but im learning like crazy). but alot of other said sorry i dont know u. so i cant help. my question is how am i suspose to get references from them. its not like i can walk over and meat them so they know im a cool guy. i spend like 3-4 hours a day on this site reading, responding and trying to help others while learning myself. what am i suspose to do?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You can't pretty much. If I dont know someone Im sure as hell not gonna vouch for them. Think about that for a minute.

If people have gone provate and only accept new customers through references why would we go around and give a reference to anyone who sends us a PM, whether you have good posts or not. Like, hey so and so I know you only want private business and will accept people I vouch for so here is 50 new customers, never spoke with them before but hey they must be cool cuz they sent me ONE pm.

I dunno about the other staff but definitely never gonna happen from me.

i understand why, i just dont understand how to get you to know me.

not to mention i found these source on open boards. so there not so private

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i dont know you mate at all,you have never as far as i know spoken to me in private or anything ect ect ect................
    sorry i gotta agree with Bino here................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

so then i should asked mod questions in person and not post. i am just asking because i dont know what to do.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    so then i should asked mod questions in person and not post. i am just asking because i dont know what to do.
    Dude what you do is be an active member and respond intelligently to lots of posts. We can see what kind of guy you are from the way you write and the way you respond. This will take time. References are earned not just handed out on a whim.

ok that is what i wanted to hear. i do post alot, and i have yet to have someone tell me i have giving bad info. i will be patient, but if you check my post then u will see that i do respond intelligently and i am very active.

i am hear to learn and im not trying to piss anyone off.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    its not like i can walk over and meat them so they know im a cool guy. i spend like 3-4 hours a day on this site reading, responding and trying to help others while learning myself. what am i suspose to do?
    Networking can be invaluable in many of life's endeavors, and doing so with mods/vets can benefit your future as well. There are numerous ways to go about this and here's a couple:
    • Obviously, as you've been doing, continue to participate on the board and spend time here. You'd be surprised as to what can be deemed from watching you support and interact with the community. But visability can be both positive and negative, be sure yours is the former.
    • If you see a vet/mod has extensive exp./knowledge in a certain area (Bino and Gyno; Beast and Clen; etc.) of interest to you, pm them with specific questions, and get to know them a little. This familiarizes them with your name and goals, and helps them key on you in threads.

Persistence is a virtue, but a couple of hundred posts regardless of their value, isn't going to endear you to anyone. Patience is also a virtue.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

thank u magic, that is what i need to hear. you are the man as stated in most of the thread i have read with u in them. appericate the help

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain bro! I have been a member for about 1 1/2 years and have received one source.....although it is a good one, it is an international supplier. I have been looking for a good reputable domestic source for some dbol and have pretty much given up!

I know that "loose lips sink ships", so I think in time I will be able to find a good domestic supplier!! Until then, my friends over seas will take care of me, I just have to wait 4-5 weeks to get my gear!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ckurth6
    I feel your pain bro! I have been a member for about 1 1/2 years and have received one source.....although it is a good one, it is an international supplier. I have been looking for a good reputable domestic source for some dbol and have pretty much given up!

I know that "loose lips sink ships", so I think in time I will be able to find a good domestic supplier!! Until then, my friends over seas will take care of me, I just have to wait 4-5 weeks to get my gear!!
    My sentiments exactly:

In 1.5 years you've managed a miniscule 105 posts. Frankly, I'm surprised you got one source, someone must have been feeling generous. Essentially, what I'm saying is:

Investment in anything (relationships, work, family, church, etc.) = REWARD

Call it what you will:
    • Karma...what goes around comes around.
    • Biblical...what you sow, so shall you reap.
    • AMEX stops short by putting it thusly, "Membership has its privileges".
      (However, they still expect you to USE the card...not just acquire it!)
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information