Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Ok, I hate seeing this threads drag on and on and on in circles. Here is what you should do.

Keep on dieting and cardio. You are making great prgoress. Keep on hitting the weights 4-5 days a week. Keep the diet in check. I'm not talking pre contest prep. I'm talking sensible. Instead of a large get a small. Instead of two, have one. etc.

Only you can decide when you are ready to use gear. If you are going to use sust and eq do it like this 10-12 weeks of 500 mgs of sust... every two to three days. EQ same. PCT.

I would say wait a year. Gobble up every bit of info you can and then do it, but you will do what you want to so gods speed.

dovedescent is offline Associate Member
    200 primo 2x week
    250 test e 2x week
    just chicken brown rice and protein
    3 cheats in august

train 5x week
    cardio 3-4x week

Seems to be working good.I have pct on hand as well
    Still fat.But we will see.From what i understand,the folks on this site arent required to do shows anytime soon, but i could be wrong.Not that i even desire to do so.Just giving an update as far as progress goes.If it doesnt appeal to you dont read it folks,its simple-stupid shit

CAGE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dovedescent
    close to four weeks in hers some b4 and afterFirst one is early to mid July-super fat boy,second was today sept 4-still fat but looking better.I could hypothetically still be cycling the primo/test e
    Just wanted to chime in and say that it looks like you are making great fat losses. Congratulations !!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Nice progress, you must feel light on your feet. Even though I don't agree with you need steroids , at least you are working hard enough to get results. Don't shortcut the time off, I know this will be hard for you, u impulsive bastard.

dovedescent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Nice progress, you must feel light on your feet. Even though I don't agree with you need steroids, at least you are working hard enough to get results. Don't shortcut the time off, I know this will be hard for you, u impulsive bastard.
    LOL Thanks.

I dont know wether to attribute the weight loss to good old fashion...busting ass, or the fact that i jerk off at least 4 times a day now

zodethedragon is offline Junior Member
    well it seem to be working vary well for you keep up the running

BAG0529 is offline Junior Member
    omg!
    Keep working out on a regular schedule for the next 9-12 months, learn how to eat 6-7 small meals a day (of the right food and proportions), LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY ABOUT AS, PROPER DIETING, WORKING OUT, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOURSELF! READ READ READ THEN COME BACK -READY TO RUMBLE
    good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information