Juicy J is offline Associate Member

Made up my mind on prop

I finally got my cycle lined up...Testaplex 100

100mg every other day,
    nolva 20 mg ed
    clomid 3 days after last shot

I'm gonna only be shooting delts, what can the pain be compared to, and does it hurt while your injecting it, or a few minutes after it get sore

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy J

100mg every other day,
    nolva 20 mg ed

I'm gonna only be shooting delts, what can the pain be compared to, and does it hurt while your injecting it, or a few minutes after it get sore
    I know you dont like me (your other threas where you say your happy I am turning my pm's off) oh well , since you dont like me you probably wont like my input..

Prop dose looks good,

Clomid only pct ( it awful)

Whats the pain like, well it depends on the person but if you where to do a search on prop pain you on this site you would see alot of peeps get there butts kicked by it. No the pain in not at time of inject , it usually the day after. I know many people that couldn't walk and many people who have had to call into work sick because the prop pain so bad they cant move..

Delts only ?? Please rotate sites to avoid building up scar tissue..

Merc

bro, go look back at the thread, u said u were turning off pms not pm, i was just kidding

Blog Entries
    bro, go look back at the thread, u said u were turning off pms not pm, i was just kidding
    I just saw that. It went right over my head.. turn off my pms ( dam thts some funny ass shit). My bad for begin a dumb ass and not getting what your saying.. I posted in you other thread also... My bad.

Merc

Njord is offline Senior Member

100mg every other day,
    nolva 20 mg ed

Prop dosage is a little low imo.
    PCT needs work
    Using only delts on an EOD schedule is asking for problems. Find some other spots to rotate.
    The pain will hit you next day.

What are your stats and cycle history?

ecivon is offline Member

100mg every other day,
    nolva 20 mg ed

I don't know if you have a problem with mercedes, or not, but good advice is just that, no matter the source.

Your dosage is a little light and I'd never do just clomid - personally I'd never use clomid period - do some pct research, there's plenty of it available here.

Prop pain can hit 1-2 days after injection and can render some people incapable of supporting their own weight, going up and down stairs, even walking and certainly not running and can last for weeks on end.

Even though my favorite location to use are the delts - they give ME the least problems - you need at least 6 site locations to give each site chance to recover. Glutes (watch out for lumps), quads and delts - everyone varies. Not only can you get pain, you can get flu like symptoms and bad cou***ng spells.

My personal advice, if you don't need to use a short ester like prop, don't; use a longer ester, or water based. All locations go slow in and especially the glutes massage well after injection to aid dispersion and prevent lumps that can linger and possibly lead to infections.

Blog Entries
    You can go 150 mg prop EOD if you like..

Merc

see the thing is i'm only getting 2 vials of testaplex 100, it contains 100 mg's of prop per ml i'm not posting a source, but the brand is ****, i've never injected into glutes or quads, can someone explain to me how,and no i don't have a problem with merc
    Last edited by Juicy J; 08-11-2007 at 05:10 PM.

ecivon is offline Member
    see the thing is i'm only getting 2 vials of testaplex 100, it contains 100 mg's of prop per ml i'm not posting a source, but the brand is ****, i've never injected into glutes or quads, can someone explain to me how,and no i don't have a problem with merc
    You can google search for injection site locations and get detailed sketch's/photo's, but shoot your butt just as a nurse most likely has done on you. Make sure your needle is an im needle and penetrate your glute muscle after alcohol prepping and aspirate to make certain you're not in a vein and then push the plunger slowly until the barrel is empty. Clean with alcohol and rub the site for a few minutes to help disperse the prop so you won't get lumps that can get inflammed, or infected. Doing your glutes is easy and can be done with one hand, just watch yourself in your bathroom mirror. Don't push the needle all the way in, leave it partially exposed in case it breaks off and you've got part of it to grab ahold of. It'll seem a little awkward at first with your glutes, but you'll get used to it.

Sit on a chair with your upper leg exposed and look at your thigh. Imagine a line at the very top running down the length towards your knee. That is 12 0'clock. Find 2:00 and at a point about 1/3 to 1/2 the distance from your knee towards your hip is the area where you want to inject. Don't inject exactly at the same location next time its that locations turn again. Move the site around somewhat to avoid inflamming your muscle. Again clean well with alcohol and insert needle and aspirate before injecting your prop. Pull out and clean area again with alcohol.

Clean, re-clean, clean again and always aspirate every time. Good luck Bro you'll do fine.
    Last edited by ecivon; 08-11-2007 at 06:46 PM.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have yet to inject but I think I'll be lying down for glutes in case I hit a nerve. I hear it can be crippling for a minute.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9
    I have yet to inject but I think I'll be lying down for glutes in case I hit a nerve. I hear it can be crippling for a minute.
    Man it up Bro lol. Never hit a nerve doing glutes, but def have with quads and its just a twinge, no big deal. The only nerve big enough to get your attention would be your sciatica. But if you hit that you'll know it because the pain will singe to your feet, but the only way to hit it would be if you were way off location with your injection site.

No biggy.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Man it up Bro lol. Never hit a nerve doing glutes, but def have with quads and its just a twinge, no big deal. The only nerve big enough to get your attention would be your sciatica. But if you hit that you'll know it because the pain will singe to your feet, but the only way to hit it would be if you were way off location with your injection site.

No biggy.

i like how you guys tell newbies to man up, its easy to say when you given yourself over 500 shots. lol

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    i like how you guys tell newbies to man up, its easy to say when you given yourself over 500 shots. lol
    It was said in joking around, BUT, the first time I poked, I shot blanks and had about 8 false starts and screeched the brakes just before penetration before I got the job done and then felt like a complete stud afterwards. lol

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    BTW, care to make a wager on the Buckeye - Huskies football game in a few weeks? Go DAWG'S!!!! 30-14

BTW, care to make a wager on the Buckeye - Huskies football game in a few weeks? Go DAWG'S!!!! 30-14
    hey thread jacker.......just kidding

not gonna be a game, sorry maybe next yr when the qb get more playing time.

Blog Entries
    hey thread jacker.......just kidding

lol

Merc

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    they make painless prop smooth as silk!! the only other waY i will shoot prop is if i cut it with eq.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    100mg eod for I'm guessing 40 days because you have two vials is comming in a little light imo. Add an oral or buy a little more and get it up to 150 eod. Mabe you will see good gains, mabe it will be a dissapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    100mg eod for I'm guessing 40 days because you have two vials is comming in a little light imo. Add an oral or buy a little more and get it up to 150 eod. Mabe you will see good gains, mabe it will be a dissapointment.

all depends on his cycle history, if hes a newbie im sure he will see gains with 100mg eod.

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Whats the pain like, well it depends on the person but if you where to do a search on prop pain you on this site you would see alot of peeps get there butts kicked by it. No the pain in not at time of inject , it usually the day after. I know many people that couldn't walk and many people who have had to call into work sick because the prop pain so bad they cant move..

Merc
    Depends on the grade of prop. Some are 100% painless.

U really need to roated ur areas, Prop is known for being a bitch on hurting afterwards. Plus u wanna be ready for the 'steroid flu' which is common with prop as well, i know i got a case of it i've been fighting with all day. But yeah u do need to state ur doseage on the clomid afterwards. It would be a good idea to run an oral with it. Thats just me tho.

was thinking of dbol , or anavar

try this s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m (without spaces of course)

wat about the dbol or anavar

Blog Entries
    wat about the dbol or anavar

I cant rember is this your first cycle( i am sorry for forgetting )?? I dont think you need to add an oral , your using prop anyways (fast acting) so no real need for the kick start ( can be done not saying that)..

Remember that now you have your decided on what cycle your going to do just go with it and NOW put your effort towards proper training and diet protocols as at this point thats where your interest should be vested ,thats going to get you where you want to be not by on adding more compounds ( at this point). see how your body reacts to the prop I mean if you going adding all kinds of compounds to fast you can never really tell whats doing what if you never used before ..

hey merc, this is 2 cycle, i thought i had it figured that this would last like 10 weeks

forgot to tell u that the site for cottonseed oil didn't work

ecivon is offline Member
    Everything will be okay, just go ahead and start. 100mg eod is okay and 150 eod is better, nolva is okay and so is clomid. No need to cut prop, or take other steps as the cycle is going to be rather short anyway, jump right in.

Always use alcohol for every step, aspirate and let us know if you have concerns, or need help with the pain.. You might be okay there, everyone is different. The big point here is keeping clean.

Good Luck and have fun ...

cool

Thread Information