Thread: test cream

test cream

has anyone heard of it. i just got some and was wondering what its best stacked with

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    its great lubrication....

so baisckly its crap

I've heard of the Gel, called AndroGel , the cream is called Derma-Test I believe. its not really what u'd want as far as cyclilng tho. Its mostly given to old men to make them get horny again. Just the doseage isn't what u would need and its expensive and just not practical to use it except for the stated reason.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    a friend of mine used it and it helped him, but he was using it for HRT

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    It has a very low absorption rate . It takes like between 1400mg -1600mg of trans-dermal to get about 500mg of test..

As Doc sust says its used more for HRT..

I will say the lecithin organogels look very promising as a more effective way to increase absorption..

Merc

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    its great lubrication....
    you would use that as lube..

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    If you fill a kiddie swimming pool with it and lay in it a few hours a day it will give you some sweet gains.

go big or go home is offline New Member
    my dad took it he said thats shit it doesnt work

i know and old man that gets it for hrt dose, but i wouldnt mess with it injectable test is to cheat.

cheap?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18
    has anyone heard of it. i just got some and was wondering what its best stacked with
    Dude, how u gonna buy something before sdoing any research on it or what it's best stacked with?! Do some research, it's not hard! If you did then u would've found out that it's crap and you'll save time, money and bull shit by going with injectable test! If can't stick yourself with the pin, then stick to the chicken breasts and steak, leave the juicing to the cat's who do it proper!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Dude, how u gonna buy something before sdoing any research on it or what it's best stacked with?! Do some research, it's not hard! If you did then u would've found out that it's crap and you'll save time, money and bull shit by going with injectable test! If can't stick yourself with the pin, then stick to the chicken breasts and steak, leave the juicing to the cat's who do it proper!
    he's 18 and just can't wait to get on some kind of cycle, regardless of all the advice he's been given.

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18

My cousin has a pharmacy and he compounds it for HRT patients. He said it absorbs better then the gel. Its testosterone and you have to use it daily (He told me to use it 2x a day though). If you have the white cream, you put it where you have no hair (inner arms, ankles, etc...) because it can turn into estrogen once it hits the hair follicle. If you have the yellow one (its testosterone + crysin) which doesnt convert to estrogen you still have to put it on places with no hair but it wont turn into estrogen if it does hit the hair follicle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aolsux00
    My cousin has a pharmacy and he compounds it for HRT patients. He said it absorbs better then the gel. Its testosterone and you have to use it daily (He told me to use it 2x a day though). If you have the white cream, you put it where you have no hair (inner arms, ankles, etc...) because it can turn into estrogen once it hits the hair follicle. If you have the yellow one (its testosterone + crysin) which doesnt convert to estrogen you still have to put it on places with no hair but it wont turn into estrogen if it does hit the hair follicle.
    PLO cream yes but the lecithin organogels delivery systems give a much higher absorption rate..

Merc.

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    Andro gel is pretty much 10X the price (compared to inj. test) for 1/100th the gains so you make the call.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I have to agree with NItz the gel is way more expensive then actual test. And plus with test you only have to get a injection 1-2 times a week depending on your situation

I think everyone hit the nail on the head, in closing I would like to say that test cream is good....... for me to poop on.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    i used a ugl version of topical test, and it worked extremely well ... given i had to cover my body in it but it worked. I was very surprised jabing twice a week is definitely easier however it kicked in very quick >7days

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    i used a ugl version of topical test, and it worked extremely well ... given i had to cover my body in it but it worked. I was very surprised jabing twice a week is definitely easier however it kicked in very quick >7days
    you mean the cream kicked in quick?? It is ester less ??? So it does act quickly.. Do you know if it was PLO ??? Probley like 20% or something like that....( your test cream i mean )

Merc.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    you mean the cream kicked in quick?? It is ester less ??? So it does act quickly.. Do you know if it was PLO ??? Probley like 20% or something like that....( your test cream i mean )

Merc.

Yeah it was ester less test. I think it was more than just PLO and it had a pretty high absorption he claimed 45%+ i think. The Trans Dermal system ... cream he used is still around.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Yeah it was ester less test. I think it was more than just PLO and it had a pretty high absorption he claimed 45%+ i think. The Trans Dermal system ... cream he used is still around.
    maybe they used lecithin organogels ??

Merc.

Thread Information