eckstg is offline Associate Member

Injectable b12's,B-complex's,Iron,A&D ???

About to try out an injectable B-complex which has 1000mcg b12 per ml among other things & was planning to inject 1ml everyday but by label it says animal purposes only 1ml per 250lbs twice a week.

So im guessing i would be better off to just stick to 1ml twice a week or how much how often would you recommend in your opinions?

I also plan to check into local feed,seed,tractor supply store soon for what all injectable vitamins they have and was wondering is there a multivitamin injectable that would be better and to replace the use of pill form multivitamins since they supposed to be so much better absorbed by injection?

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I've gotten all of these injectables from a tractor feed store...I do 2cc B-Complex ED...1-2cc iron every 10 days and 1cc A&D every 60 days this one hurts like a mother.

Can you tell any benefits from using these?

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    Can you tell any benefits from using these?
    bump

SNUKA is offline Member
    its tough to overdose on water soluable vitamins like B, but things like A, D and iron i would be a little more accuarate on my doses. I have done and have heard about people running b-12 at 1000mcg a day and have not had any problems

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Right, are you not concerned about the "animal use only" thing, I mean, perhaps the purity or sterility of it is unclear?

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    Right, are you not concerned about the "animal use only" thing, I mean, perhaps the purity or sterility of it is unclear?
    Well to my understanding before AAS was banned without prescription in US couldnt you just walk into tractor feed supply store and buy testosterone cheaply among other things?

Wasnt all these considered animal grades but yet some say still more sterile than human grades we order from overseas?Wasnt this what most all bodybuilders used during 60's = 80's?

With that thought in mind i see no problem with injecting these b-12's/complexes/vitamins.

I think the added Human Grade supposedly and overseas shipment makes items to be more expensive and profitable for supplier's to mark up and most likely not any better than feed store product.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    my vet grade b12 ( cheap as hell) says sterile on it. I feel more energy on it. Not like a caffine rush, just more sustained normal energy levels.
    Plus i figured it would be ok since i was shooting vet grade decca made for cows or bulls ( i dont speak spanish)

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13
    I've gotten all of these injectables from a tractor feed store...I do 2cc B-Complex ED...1-2cc iron every 10 days and 1cc A&D every 60 days this one hurts like a mother.
    Man ive been looking over different vitamin injectables @ http://www.pbsanimalhealth.com

and information on vitamin intake and profiles @ http://www.vitaminherbuniversity.com

and all injectable vitamins on pbsanimalhealth.com except vital E 300 by Schering-Plough and vitamin E 300 by AgriLabs and B12's complexes are only ones that wouldnt seem to be way overdosed i.u.'s/ml of different vitamin types.Heres my examples of what can be consumed by male adults daily 19 years and above in age for males of these vitamins

Vitamin E - Upper Limit (UL) of safety for vitamin E is 1000 mg, which is 1500 IU per day for natural vitamin E, or 1000 IU of synthetic vitamin E. 14

Vitamin D - Most experts call for an increase in of vitamin D intake to 1000 IU for an adult which is substantially higher than the currently recommended of 200 IU.

Vitamin A - A generally recognized safe upper limit of intake for vitamin A is 8000 to 10,000 IU/day (2400 mcg and 3000 mcg respectively). There is no established recommended daily allowance (RDA) for beta-carotene. Studies of beta-carotene indicate that 6 mg/day (10,000 IU) should be adequate. One mg of beta-carotene is equivalent to 1,667 IU of beta-carotene.

Vitamin B12 - No toxic effects have been reported for vitamin B12 at high concentrations. The No Observed Adverse Effect Level (NOAEL) is 3000 mcg.

VITAL E®-A+D by Schering-Plough Each mL contains 100,000 I.U. of vitamin A, 10,000 I.U. of vitamin D3 and 300 I.U. of vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol, a natural source of vitamin E). Also contains 20% ethyl alcohol and 1% benzyl alcohol (preservative) in an emulsifiable base.

With that one seems you only need 1/10 of ml to get the 10,000 i.u. of vitamin A / 1,000 i.u. of vitamin D3 and 30 i.u. of vitamin E.@ this 1/10 ml dose youd get the daily amount of Vitamin A & D3 but the small amount of E would be ridiciously low compared to daily intake high by vitaminherbuniversity.com.

Also wouldnt it be tough to average out 1/10ml?Never tried a slin pin but i would imagine it would make it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13
    What iron and A&D are you using?

I have been looking into iron injectables and only 1 i came across is Ferrodex® 100mg.It can only be administered (IM) and has 100mg iron per ml.

I read at http://www.vitaminherbuniversity.com on iron that Requirements & Recommendations Males 19+ years 8mg/day iron and upper levels at 45.So seems if you did the whole cc @ 100mg you could put yourself at risk.But would it be ok to say inject at 1/4th ml in syringe daily to get about 25mg iron a day?

Thread Information