flex25j is offline Junior Member

Question dissapointed with sus 250

iam 26yrs old 6' 218lbs 11%bf and have been currently taking 500mg of sus 250 for 4 weeks now 2 amps twice a week this is my first cycle in 5 years i have only gained 8 lbs and that was in the first 2 weeks and my strength has increased but i have not got any further gains so i read sus 250 needs to shot every other day so i just started taking 1 amp every other day so that will be 875mgs a week so how long will it take to notice the test increase? the first cycle i ever took was sus 250 2 amps a week and dbol 40mg a/day and gained 35lbs in 2 months i just wanted to do straight test this time but it looked hopeful with the first couple weeks but after a month iam disapointed it seems like i built a tolerance after a few weeks any suggestions?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    test isnt exactly a STRONG ANABOLIC ... its strength lies in its anticatabolism properties so u really shudnt expect deca or tren like gains from it.

no need to go over 500mg/wk at all.. its just diminishing returns IMO

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    you expected to put on 30+ pounds in 4 weeks on sust when your already at almost 220lbs??? I think your expecting a bit much..

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the two last posters. Test is all round, but at your weight, you should probably use a bit of equipoise or deca with that, I agree it can be taken EOD, probably at least 2x a week, but due to the long esters you need to run it more than 4 weeks. I suggest at least 10 weeks. Dont forget to tear up the gym while your at it to get thhe most out of it...

sus should gain atleast 15lb especially since i have not touched anything in 5 years but my question is will increasing it help and if so when will i notice?

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    has alot to do with your age bro!!! you said your last cyc was 5 years ago??? your 26 now so your really to me at the basic level... i would go witj a 1000 mg a week of sus... 2cc on monday and 2 on friday.. just my opinion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flex25j
    sus should gain atleast 15lb especially since i have not touched anything in 5 years but my question is will increasing it help and if so when will i notice?
    increasing it will do lil except increase sides

it just makes me mad because within 2 weeks i made good progress and they say it takes atleast 4 weeks to kick in ive been at a stand still since week 2 its like the first esters kicked in but not the long ones

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    it just makes me mad because within 2 weeks i made good progress and they say it takes atleast 4 weeks to kick in ive been at a stand still since week 2 its like the first esters kicked in but not the long ones
    That's exactly what happened lol. When I ran Sust I started seeing results at the end of the 3rd week, and they weren't much. Not until the 5th week did I start gaining fast. I stick to sigle esters now so it's not much of a guessing game and blood levels are more stable

thanks hopfully that will happen because i always used to respond well but this is the first time i ran it alone

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Tai had it right, sustanon is just test, and test isnt a massively powerful muscle builder. At 218 pounds you arent going to see radical gains anyways. The 19nors are the groups that are going to put on some real mass.

what are the 19nors ?

they are food for the soul.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Preach on Brother Tai!

flex25j,
    Definitely read up on and look into adding a Nor, DHT, or go back to your tried and true Dbol addition, but they answered your question correctly...throwing more Test at this is not the solution.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

its been 5 weeks so far i raised my dosage last week to 1 amp eod and have not noticed much like i said last week within 3 weeks i gained 8lbs and my strength went up quick but since gains have stopped ive read here from other posts that some people say it can take 5-7 weeks for it to fully kick in that dont make much sense .its just frustrating to me

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion you have been told plenty of times what you need to do. So either read and follow their advice or you are just going to stay pissed off.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    has alot to do with your age bro!!! you said your last cyc was 5 years ago??? your 26 now so your really to me at the basic level... i would go witj a 1000 mg a week of sus... 2cc on monday and 2 on friday.. just my opinion!!!

That is a lot of Sustanon right there.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    iam 26yrs old 6' 218lbs 11%bf and have been currently taking 500mg of sus 250 for 4 weeks now 2 amps twice a week this is my first cycle in 5 years i have only gained 8 lbs and that was in the first 2 weeks and my strength has increased but i have not got any further gains so i read sus 250 needs to shot every other day so i just started taking 1 amp every other day so that will be 875mgs a week so how long will it take to notice the test increase? the first cycle i ever took was sus 250 2 amps a week and dbol 40mg a/day and gained 35lbs in 2 months i just wanted to do straight test this time but it looked hopeful with the first couple weeks but after a month iam disapointed it seems like i built a tolerance after a few weeks any suggestions?

The same thing happened to me when I used Sust for the first time. I shot from 203 to 217 in about 3 weeks then stayed there for almost a month.

The solution? More and more protein. Added another 40g protein shake to the diet forced myself to eat 2-3 additional hard boiled eggs each day. Result? Ended up at 230 and circus strong.

ill try that i curently take about 40g of protien in the morning with my oatmeal or cereal then i make sure i get about 40-50 for lunch and 30 for afternoon snack 40 after workout and 40-50 for dinner and 30g shake and chicken breast before bed

ill try that i curently take about 40g of protien in the morning with my oatmeal or cereal then i make sure i get about 40-50 for lunch and 30 for afternoon snack 40 after workout and 40-50 for dinner and 30g shake and chicken breast before bed
    whow, ur diet is utter shyt.. and therein lies ur problem

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    whow, ur diet is utter shyt.. and therein lies ur problem
    what would you suggest?

what would you suggest?
    uhh.. read up in the diet forum...

doing that now thanks

Thread Information