Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    maxed-out is offline Banned

Exclamation Stanozol dosage quest - imperitive!!!

I'm currently taking 500 mg's of test e a week and halfway through cycle (6th week). Would like to cut-up a little as I'm packing some body fat around the mid-section - all I can get is stanozolol (winstrol ) 2mg tabs. Can anyone recommend an affective daily dose please.

Cheers for the help

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    2mg ? youll have to take lots of those... if you cant get a higher dosage in tablets then get injection winny, 50mg ed can be effective.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Also keep in mind when using a oral your must also take into consideration you get a lower absorption rate than with inject.. It is a difference of 20-25% between oral and inject...

Merc.

Cheers, but unfortunately all I can get are the 2 mg tabs so have to make do with that. I want to include them in the last six weeks of my cycle to get rid of some body fat. I was planning on taking around 15 tabs a day (30 mg’s) do you think I’ll be able to cut-up on this amount?

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    meh id say more like 30tabs a day, and this much might hurt your stomach

On saying 30 tabs a day I was assuming this was the norm - I'll have to find something else as I don't want any stamach problems. Cheers for your time, though...indifferent, apathy, or otherwise ;-)

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if youre getting fat, re-evaluate your diet and start doing more cardio

Who said anything about getting fat? I said "cut-up" - there is a difference here that may or may not be obvious to some. Pls read the post before making assumtions

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxed-out
    Who said anything about getting fat? I said "cut-up" - there is a difference here that may or may not be obvious to some. Pls read the post before making assumtions
    you mentioned body fat twice...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I'm currently taking 500 mg's of test e a week and halfway through cycle (6th week). Would like to cut-up a little as I'm packing some body fat around the mid-section - all I can get is stanozolol (winstrol ) 2mg tabs. Can anyone recommend an affective daily dose please.

Cheers for the help
    You were the first one to say the f word.

Yes, “packing”, NOT packing-on…There is NO reference here to actually ‘packing-on’ or ‘putting-on’ body fat, but a reference to HOLDING some body fat. I appreciate the help but one should read the wording carefully and assume nothing - it’s not rocket science guys (or gals) just basic English syntax.

Yes, “packing”, NOT packing-on…There is NO reference here to actually ‘packing-on’ or ‘putting-on’ body fat, but a reference to HOLDING some body fat. I appreciate the help but one should read the wording carefully and assume nothing - it’s not rocket science guys (or gals) just basic English syntax.
    ok so let me rephrase...im sorry youre not getting fat, you ARE fat!!!

Sorry, but had to bust your balls on that one!!

Either way..look at your diet and cardio routine first and see what changes you can make there

Hey that's pretty funny - tell me when I should start lau***ng. Just busting one back - lol. Actually my diet and cardio are all in check - no oil or fat...lean chicken, tuna etc...it's all good. To be specific, I want to bring out the definition and cut-up on the muscle mass I have obtained, hence the reasoning behind the winstrol ...only problem is all I can get are the 2 mg tabs but don't want to take 25 tabs a day.

Cheers
    Last edited by maxed-out; 08-21-2007 at 08:09 AM.

I thought it was funny..if youre still having problems bringing out definition, something is still not right with your diet...not flaming ya but so many people come on here thinking their diet is spot on, when in fact its not.
    Read this first

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

But as far as only getting 2 mg tabs of winny, you will have to take 25/day...unless you can find the injectable

My diet is spot-on...trained naturally for almost 20 years (before taking the juice) so I must have picked up something along the way about diet. I'm having no problems and didn't say that I was...but merely asking advice about cutting with the juice...I know you're only trying to help but no more diet advice please.
    Last edited by maxed-out; 08-21-2007 at 08:43 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    My diet is spot-on...trained naturally for almost 20 years (before taking the juice) so I must have picked up something along the way about diet. I'm having no problems and didn't say that I was...but merely asking advice about cutting with the juice...I know you're only trying to help but no more diet advice please.
    damn chubs, u sure its spot on?

i already told you about the winny..if all you can get is 2mg tabs then you will have to take 25 tabs/day or more...50mg/day is minimum doseage...

Yeah great thanks - anyone else have something to contribute except the obvious

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ok, so to summarize, your diet is "spot-on", your cardio is "in check", but you want help because you are "packing some body fat around the mid-section".

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    ok, so to summarize, your diet is "spot-on", your cardio is "in check", but you want help because you are "packing some body fat around the mid-section".

THANK YOU!

We try to offer advice, but you dont seem to want listen!!

Blog Entries
    Wait did you say you dont have ANY fat in your diet ??

No need for a attitude , their just giving you their options .After all isnt that the reason you started this thread to get some feedback??

No need to argue

Merc.

Let me summarize for the knuckleheads who don't understand basic English - "...all I can get is stanozolol (winstrol ) 2mg tabs. Can anyone recommend an affective daily dose please." This isn't difficult to understand...I'm asking advice about dosage...nothing here about diet...except a small reference to SOME body fat around the mid-section…standard question from anyone who may be interested in cutting-up (I can see how reading basic English may be difficult for some)

Merc: No attitude on my part - check yourself bro.

thaiboxa: that's the most intelligent thing I've heard in this thread - did you think of it all by yourself.

To summarize again…if you want to flame me or bring all your friends here to help you flame me, do it some place else. If, on the other hand, you have something intelligent to add then I’d be willing to listen and respond in kind. Otherwise don’t bother because I won’t waste my time answering these rather innocuous statements.

Let me summarize for the knuckleheads who don't understand basic English - "...all I can get is stanozolol (winstrol ) 2mg tabs. Can anyone recommend an affective daily dose please." This isn't difficult to understand...I'm asking advice about dosage...nothing here about diet...except a small reference to SOME body fat around the mid-section…standard question from anyone who may be interested in cutting-up (I can see how reading basic English may be difficult for some)

thaiboxa: that's the most intelligent thing I've heard in this thread - did you think of it all by yourself.

To summarize again…if you want to flame me or bring all your friends here to help you flame me, do it some place else. If, on the other hand, you have something intelligent to add then I’d be willing to listen and respond in kind. Otherwise don’t bother because I won’t waste my time answering these rather innocuous statements.
    Wow, you are an impressive dick-head. Nobody was really flaming you, and you already got your answer. Take 25 pills a day. What other answer are you hoping for?

Blog Entries

First off you better CHECK YOUR SELF FOOL..

I was nice and answered your questions and you wanna talk shit to me..

You question has been answered I dont know how many times already in this thread.. Look at my first post to you....

Also keep in mind when using a oral your must also take into consideration you get a lower absorption rate than with inject.. It is a difference of 20-25% between oral and inject...

You have been told the proper dose here also .. Why dont you go and research and find out the stuff you want to know ...

Check yourself your funny your as all hell ain't ya..

Merc.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

wow .. is all i can state... oh and that U stated
    I'm packing some body fat around the mid-section
    thus you were the one to incline that you are acquiring BODY FAT.
    you had ur question answered already... YET like a babbling n00b hunting for attention you continue to press on hoping that someone will tell you that its ok to take a such an ineffective low dose.

Wow dick-head now - it gets better. Let me put to you this way, no answer from you or any other meat-head with emotional issues

Blog Entries
    Wow dick-head now - it gets better. Let me put to you this way, no answer from you or any other meat-head with emotional issues
    chill or take your ass somewhere else please..

Where not hear to fight with you .. You have your questions answerd so theres really no problem here unless you make it one..

Just chilll

Merc.

Man this "ignore list" idea is great - just "weed-out" the trash

Go back to what you're good at, staring at the sun.
    Last edited by Kratos; 08-21-2007 at 11:11 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    fvck sake boys calm it down here...........
    newb you gotta chill out and expect a bit of banter from the regulars here just roll with it.........
    everyone i dont care who started it remember this is a NO-flame policy board.....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    newb you gotta chill out and expect a bit of banter from the regulars here just roll with it.........
    everyone i dont care who started it remember this is a NO-flame policy board.....................
    Bro, check my posts and you'll see that there was no "flaming" on my part (at least in the beginning), yet I think 'others' may have not been able to control themselves...initially my posts were not 'angry or abusive', accept in the end (I retaliated) when 'others' took it too far (I think I had the right to retaliate considering some of the colloquial name-calling directed at me). Anyway, I'm chilled and cheers for approaching this democratically.
    Last edited by maxed-out; 08-22-2007 at 07:23 AM.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Bro, check my posts and you'll see that there was no "flaming" on my part (at least in the beginning), yet I think 'others' may have not been able to control themselves...initially my posts were not 'angry or abusive', accept in the end (I retaliated) when 'others' took it too far (I think I had the right to retaliate considering some of the colloquial name-calling directed at me). Anyway, I'm chilled and cheers for approaching this democratically.

congragulations... you have officially insulted some of the knowledgable members.... good luck on getting good information on this board ever again... i think booz was actually being nice to you with what he said.... he has been more angry over less insulting comments than yours.

oh yea welcome to the board.......

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    congragulations... you have officially insulted some of the knowledgable members.... good luck on getting good information on this board ever again... i think booz was actually being nice to you with what he said.... he has been more angry over less insulting comments than yours.

oh yea welcome to the board.......

"knowledgeable"?? That's debatable…don’t get me wrong there are some decent members (maldorf great response cheers).

Pewntang, read what I said carefully to booz – I wasn’t taking a stab at him but the opposite – I was agreeing with him more or less and perhaps defending my right to give the necessary crap to those that dish it out. So buddy you need to get your facts straight.

Cheers to all who answered without feeling the need to insult.
    Last edited by maxed-out; 08-22-2007 at 09:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    "knowledgeable"?? That's debatable…don’t get me wrong there are some decent members (maldorf great response cheers).

Pewntang, read what I said carefully to booz – I wasn’t taking a stab at him but the opposite – I was agreeing with him more or less and perhaps defending my right to give the necessary crap to those that dish it out. So buddy you need to get your facts straight.

Cheers to all who answered without feeling the need to insult.
    I thought you said your chill ???

Sounds like your starting AGAIN.....

Please point out where I said anything except trying to help ya until you started talking smack ??? Look at my first post to you in this thread..

I find it funny that you are agreeing with maldorf when he is saying its your diet also. but get pissed at everyone else that mentions diet..

Oh and just in case you dont know you posted above that there is No FAT or oil in your diet . Your body depends on fats from the foods you eat .. If you dont give it the proper amount of fats your body is going to hold on to the fat you have.. So it takes the proper intake of fats to have your diet on point..

Merc.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz

^^^^Well said...

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    30 mg's a day would sufice but agree 2mgs pills would suck
    take 5 of them 3x's a day.
    He never said anything about getting fat he said try to get rid of some fat,,, i dont think anyone out there on this board would say no to losing a few pounds of fat.

dude, everybody here understands English..stop coming off like an arrogant prick who thinks they speak better English than anybody else.

You got your question answered numerous times. If all you can get are 2mg/tabs, then you need to take 25/day. What part of that dont you understand. Everybody agrees, what are you wanting to hear? That you can take 2/day? Fine you can do that if you want, but it wont do jack for you. Ive answered it 3 times and all you could say was "great, anybody got anything to say but the obvious!"

If you think taking winny is gonna melt off your fat, your mistaken..it may harden you up, but it wont burn fat, your diet and cardio will do that, which apparently you have in tact, even though you cant get rid of your fat!!! Everybody tried to help you, but you didnt like the responses you got, so you got your panties in a bunch

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    If you are wanting to lean out then you need to change your diet and training in some manner. Do some more cardio post workout. I do just 10 min per day at relative high intensity and that with my diet have me very lean now. All I am taking now is 500 mg test/wk and I am sitting at about 8% bodyfat. You could run some clenbuterol for 2 weeks, ramping up to what is comfortable for you. Get off for 2 weeks, and then run it again.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Maxed-out....what about using a fat burning supplement along with the winny? Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    Maxed-out....what about using a fat burning supplement along with the winny? Just a suggestion.
    Actually I've got some thyroxine (100mcg's) but don't know enough about it. I plan to do some research on it and find out the chemical aspects of this suppliment before taking it. Actually this stuff flows like milk and honey in this country, which is what worries me - lol. Have you ever used it before? What do you think of it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information