Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    u making a lot of assumptions that I have no time to respond to each of them categorically. but here is the best response that pbm1 drafted "we all react diff to the same compounds" If u don't find any sense in it then I guess u are just an arguement monger.
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    im in wk 9 of test300mg ew and deca600mg ew and i humped a light pole yesterday, my sex drive is WAY more pronounced than my test only cycle.
    your experience was different so it proves we all react diff to the same compounds
    who in his right mind will make such regiment? test 300mg? and deca 600mg? the number here instead should have been opposite to those cmpds.
    You just stated that you agree with bpm1 what 'we all react differently to different compounds.' Then you turn around and criticize him saying who in their right mind would run that cycle.

I have a question hotshot, what was your cycle? What did you run, what ancillaries? and what pct? You seem to like to criticize the other cycles, but neglect to post your own, so post it, and lets see why you think you can bag on everyone elses cycles.

The whole point im making is: TEST/DECA CYCLES WILL RESULT IN A HIGH LIBIDO WHEN YOU ARE RUNNING THE COMPOUNDS PROPERLY.

If you run wrong doses, have prolactin related issues, you could experience problems, HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ALL

You say test only is a completely different cycle? well, what if you are running a mega high dose of test a week? The aromatisation will cause sides and possible sexual dysfunction.

THE POINT IS, WITH ANY CYCLE INCLUDING PROPER ANCILLARY DRUGS, YOU WILL HAVE A HIGH SEX DRVE.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Now here is one of the quotes u mistakenly used as an evidence to support your point that clearly shows your knowledge on this topic is inadequate

who in his right mind will make such regiment? test 300mg? and deca 600mg? the number here instead should have been opposite to those cmpds.

As I said if go thru your statements point by point it will be a waste of my time. As of now I regret this reply but consider this is your last one, sorry I don't argue with punks.

Good ole SM45342342, still alive and kickin'...

You've become well-known for having no idea what are you talking about/doing, yet you continue to try to sound educated with your terrible grammar. That said, you flame the people who try to steer you in the right direction and say that they have no knowledge? Irony at it's finest.
    Last edited by Titleist; 08-22-2007 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Secrets...

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    titlelist ... lol.. you gave it away.... booo ...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    it was our secret...

Blog Entries
    i guess some one had to tell him..

Blog Entries
    he was getting way to out of control..

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I had to edit it out. It's more fun that way.

Blog Entries
    lol... the secret is kept.... yesss...

S431M7 is offline Banned
    LOL@

I ain't giving up my pizza for some can sandwich... rogue tuna sandwich...What u call nutritious diet...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    omg i just bot these new high rise french cut panties w/ lace OMG they make my butt... look.. SOO GOOD!
    Last edited by S431M7; 08-23-2007 at 06:22 PM.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Hi had problem running deca /test ( libido shutdown ) and it was not related to prolactin cause i have no more thyroid and so i take t4 every day... Gear wont lower my t3/t4 levels cause all my thyroid hormones are exegenous.

^^^^ what was the cycle, did you use cabergoline or letro? T3 or T4 might not have done anything if your hrt dose of it was just to maintain a normal thryroid function.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    500mg test-e/week
    400mg npp/week

No letro and no caber,
    My t4 dose is 350mcg per day, ( ± 90mcg t3 )

Serotonin is offline Member
    I really have a hard time believing this is a legitimate thread. With the almost infinite past threads you can search to find answers to questions, how can someone with so many posts not know this stuff?

Let natural selection weed out the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    I really have a hard time believing this is a legitimate thread. With the almost infinite past threads you can search to find answers to questions, how can someone with so many posts not know this stuff?

Let natural selection weed out the weak.
    Now now, lets remember this is a "no flame" board.

But yes, reading through this I'm sure you have been shaking your head, and I do agree with you.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Holy hell, do you just become more IGNORANT w/ each passing post.. or are you just so damn learning impaired that you missinterpret everything u read?

WHY would those doses be swapped? Do you think having more test is ideal since it aromatizes into more ESTROGEN? (note: deca increase progest recepters so having more estrogen would NOT be more ideal for libido btw.)

Your logic is flawed and you are wasting board bandwidth. Please, i have told you this before and I will tell you ONE MORE TIME. THINK BEFORE YOU POST. It's not hard, just- AFTER YOU TYPE SOMETHING... read it, then THINK, "DOES THIS MAKE ME LOOK STUPID?!" before you hit the submit button. Ok?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information