Thread: hair loss?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

hair loss?

does anybody know if hair loss continues after you stop your cycle I cant tell its still minimal. I never noticed anything before I started cycling and I am 22 to early to be losing hair.

mx3
    I know somebody has some input on this. I just want to know if I can control it by how many cycles and the duration of them. or if Im just screwed for good.

EYAYO is offline New Member
    it should, since theres not a high amount of androgens as there was while on. If ur worried get a DHt inhib

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids will only speed up the hairloss process for those who have the balding gene...If you are not prone to hairloss, you can take all the androgens you want with no worries as far as balding is concerned.

peterbondra is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3
    does anybody know if hair loss continues after you stop your cycle I cant tell its still minimal. I never noticed anything before I started cycling and I am 22 to early to be losing hair.
    My hairloss is worse after the cycle and into PCT. It's almost like I've went to my hair stylist and she hooked me with some serious thinning shear action.

However mine has ALWAYS grown back thicker after that. But I am not prone to MPB.

johnny juice is offline Junior Member
    Mine come back yours might. Nioxin its a dht blocking shampoo worked for me.

mx3
    is was thinking of adding finasteride but I would like to try the shampoo first, where is nioxin available.

peterbondra is offline Junior Member
    is was thinking of adding finasteride but I would like to try the shampoo first, where is nioxin available.
    Online or at most salons. Even the Hair cuttery should have some.

I think I tried the Proscar (oral finasteride?) before and it really killed my libido.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Go with nizoral 2% instead, unless you feel the contents of the spice rack along with some sunblock should be dumped on your head and will promote hair growth.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Steroids will only speed up the hairloss process for those who have the balding gene...If you are not prone to hairloss, you can take all the androgens you want with no worries as far as balding is concerned.
    True, if it runs in your family (mainly your mothers side) then you are most likely going to lose your hair and taking androgens will speed this process up. Me, the men on both sides of my family have full heads of hair going into their latter years so i'm not too worried about it. I can acually benifit to lose some, lol, because my head is a friggin mop!

Age is also not much of a factor either. I remember when i was a freshman in HS and there was a senior that was a bald as Hulk Hogan! Sucked to be him, he wore hats all the time. I'd hate to see him now

mx3
    when you get off the shampoos do the results stay or do you have to use them for good.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    when you get off the shampoos do the results stay or do you have to use them for good.
    Hairloss is an inflammatory response, by stoping the cause for inflammation you keep your immune system from attacking the hair follicle. Once you discontinue whatever is stopping the androgen, your body will begin attacking again. The damage that you prevented while blocking the catalyst is permanent, but hairloss will begin to pick-up where it left off.

Quick answer--yes the damage you prevented is permanent, but you are still prone to hair loss.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    that's a hard question to answer.

Like we said, if you are prone to MPB then you should probably keep using the shampoos for a good while even if you aren't on the sauce...just for your benifit. That would all be up to your doctor though. You should consult a licensed provider to give you your options. But it's all up to you in the end

If you just see hair loss when you are on the sauce and it doesn't run in your family...Then again, it's your option but you can probably stop using the shampoos once your hormone levels return to about normal

mx3
    thankyou my questions are answered.

Thread Information