Thread: Gear In The Eye

JackBauer is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Gear In The Eye

aright i feel like an idiot but i was puttin my gear through a whatman and the backpressure was a lot and when i was pullin the pin out a little squirted in my eye ( like when you peel an orange) my concern is that it was that shit gear that gave me my infection in my leg ( i was filtering and adding 3% BA) i washed my face and my eyes out and ive been flushing with clear eyes.. you think ill be alright??

secondly, when i was filtering (for any of you that have used them before) it seems like when i was getting towards the bottom or putting a lot of pressure, the gear coming out was a milky white color. A few drops went into the new vial, and i switched filters just in case because I assumed whatever it was it was sterile because of the filter but can anyone explain what this is?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    your eye will be fine, I contaminate my eyes every morning when I put my contact lenses in with my dirty finger

whew i was freakin out man, i was not about to go back to the fvcking hospital for that sh!t

Second2None is offline Banned
    **** filtering that shit that put you in the hospital, dump that shit
    get something else

i was thinking the same thing, but filtering it through a .20 and adding 3% BA would kill anything in there so now i know for a fact its clean.... to me it feels like putting all the ingredients in a bowl to make cookies and before you put it in the oven you forgot to add eggs and throw it all away when you have a carton of eggs in the fridge...

Atomini is offline Banned
    It's not gonna do anything to your eye. Your eyes come in contact with shit everyday. The only reason why bad gear gives you an infection is because it's sitting deep in your body inside muscle tissue.

Getting it in your eyes is just a superficial 'wound' (if you want to even call it that).

man in the back of my mind i was thinking that because your eyes naturally flush etc... but they are so sensitive i was just freaking out

Second2None is offline Banned
    ok your got the shit out of it, but how do you know that there is any thing in there besides the 3% BA you put in there if they left it unsterial like that then i would assume there isnt any quality either, if i dont wipe my ass you going to help me? meaning dont do there job if they can do it right themselves
    toss it

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Jack, i really think you have the worst luck ever.

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    Sucks about the infection you had bro. When you were filtering into the steril vial did you have another pin in it to vent? If you didnt that would cause the back pressure. Did you leave a few ml's of air in the siringe when filtering? If you I'm betting the milky looking liquid is just airated juice. Nothing to worry about. You siad you put the milky looking juice in another vial right? Well if you let that sit it should settle and all the air will rise. Good idea adding the BA. Just let it sit for a few days or a week before you use it so that the BA has a chance to do it's thing.

well i had a vent pin for the vial i was adding to but it was from the old vial that i was drawing from that had all the backpressure and thats what caused the squirt... no the milky drops went into the clean vial that i just filtered into but i figured the same thing that it was just a residue of the filter itself.. the BA im letting sit for at least 24 hours... i agree with second2none at the same time but if it doesnt do anything then it doesnt but at least i know im not gonna get an infection from it.. the thing is s2none that also it wasnt an UGL it was an actual company that i heard had a contaminated batch

Hey bro, if you want I can PM you a web site where you can get some killer antibiotics. You know...Just in case.

Stock is offline Member
    It might be over the top, but I'd bake that gear as well before I would use it, just to be safe...

So has the gear settled or is it still milky?

Baking gear really doesnt do anything for it. I used to think it did untill read this by SVT http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=169969

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Your eye will be ok.

I was doing a delt shot a month ago and the pin separated from the barrel. The shit shot every where including both eyes.

I'm only 30% blind now j/k

Holy crap man! Tell me you didnt have the pin pushed all the way in to the barrel! That would be crazy if buiried the pin in your delt. How the hell would you get something like that out?

Dont mind the spelling

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger
    Holy crap man! Tell me you didnt have the pin pushed all the way in to the barrel! That would be crazy if buiried the pin in your delt. How the hell would you get something like that out?

Dont mind the spelling

its easy to get the pin out.
    Just use a dull kitchen knife and some dirty pliers from the garage.

Then pour some gun powder and light it in the wound to sterilize it.
    Damn, you never watch any movies ?

Clint Eastwood is the man.... He could whip john whayne's ass any day!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger

Dont mind the spelling
    the pin was all the way in my delt. One of the tabs broke where it screws into the barrel so it came apart under pressure of injecting the oil. There was some plastic left on the needle to pull it out.

It hurt like hell. Because i was moving my arms around to wash out my eyes while the pin was still in my delt

damn man, i was reading all this at work but couldnt respond because i cant login..... gixxer i felt like a dumbass but i feel better now.. that shit sounds painfull... cant wait for my new batch so I dont have to worry

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Jack .... throw that shit away .... don't be a Jackass

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Throw that shit away, the worst that could happen to your eye is pink eye

Thread Information