Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

Question Competition Question?

Well im stats are Age:21, weight: 240, Height:6'1, did 2 true cycles in the past and what I mean by true is run it all the way threw the post date i had for it, now my question is theres comp August 11 close to were i live every year, I would like to to compete next year do you think i have the time to cut down to about 205 pounds and cut up a bit, i belive my body fat % is between 16-18 ish i could post pics to help but let me know your thoats.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well since its a year away, im pretty sure its possible

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    ......... wow thanks for that feed back that was so helpful............
    You know some adice like what sorta diet or supplements or even gear that would help But you saying ya its possible helped so much thanks........

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would think in a year you could do it all natural without a problem, and there is an entire section of the site dedicated to diet, if you want to propose a diet for critique we'll help.
    also, your question was "do you think I'll have the time to cut down", so the answer "it's possible" seems like a good answer to me. you didn't ask how to do it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    You know some adice like what sorta diet or supplements or even gear that would help But you saying ya its possible helped so much thanks........
    well since the only question you asked in your original post was "do you think I have time to cut down to 205?"..I answered with the most logical answer. You didnt ask any other questions..Head over to the diet section and do some reading and post your proposed diet for other to critique..try to find some guys on here that compete and ask them for advice too..now for being a smartass you get a

Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    man im against flaming but in your case i beleive you deserve it. whay would anyone want to help you if your gonna be a dick.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well, my ''thoats'' are you can EASILY do it if you know HOW to diet and have the discipline... it would be VERY VERY easy to cut down to 4% in that time... w/ or w/o aas.

you really need to learn how to formulate a question that asks everything that you wish to receive replys for otherwise STFU when someone answers THE ONLY QUESTION you ask.

Thread Information